Hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xninjaguyx

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I live in Texas and have lived in the same general vicinity all my life. Im a male born in 1988. Im 24 years old now. Without getting into detail ( I never really cared to talk about myself much, would much rather listen to other people tell me about themselves) and without pointing any fingers, I've really become depressed lately. Although I think I've been depressed all of my life, I've had an uncanny ability to cope with it or find something to keep myself busy. Im Iranian but grew up American. My little brother who I hadnt seen in almost 11 years just came back from Iran a few months back and he's become a different person, being really negative and only wanting to smoke and party all the time. He's really got me down, which very few people can do, and broke my heart a little. I sold my car a while back to send $ to my mom still in Iran and my relationship with my father has always been "strained" to put it nicely, which is probably where the basis of my current life started. I lost my job that Ive been working at for close to 9 years about a month ago cuz the new manager was prejudice. I want to start back up in college in less than a couple of weeks but its so hard. I have no friends, money, or family anymore and nothing ever seems to go my way.....
Sorry if I made this 'tl, I dont mind if u 'dr
More detail than I planned •~•

Good to see Im not alone here

Hi Ninjaguy, welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. If you ever want to talk more about it, just PM me :)

Wailun said:
Hi Ninjaguy, welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. If you ever want to talk more about it, just PM me :)

Hey thanks a lot, that actually means a lot to me. Is there a way to friend people?

ladyforsaken said:
xninjaguyx said:
ladyforsaken said:
Hey there, welcome to the forum!

Hi, happy to be here. Dont know how often Ill be on tho

Pretty often, wouldn't you say!

All's in a single day. Who knows what Ill be doing tommorow or the day after. I might be asleep all day and not be heard from again for a month or so.

Hi Welcome!
I live in Texas as well (that's part of what depresses me). Not originally from TX so its pretty tough for me here. I'm 23. One of my closest friends is Iranian and I know a litte Farsi ;) (don't know why I felt the need to include that, just makes me feel cool). I can relate to your stuggles and I hope getting back into school works out for you. Feel free to PM me if you like.

All's in a single day. Who knows what Ill be doing tommorow or the day after. I might be asleep all day and not be heard from again for a month or so.

I wish I could explain how often this happens to me! I start something new maybe like joining a forum like this and I'm gone for a month. What am I doing? Sleeping or other stupid crap!

ladyforsaken said:

jayme89 said:
Hi Welcome!
I live in Texas as well (that's part of what depresses me). Not originally from TX so its pretty tough for me here. I'm 23. One of my closest friends is Iranian and I know a litte Farsi ;) (don't know why I felt the need to include that, just makes me feel cool). I can relate to your stuggles and I hope getting back into school works out for you. Feel free to PM me if you like.

I wish I could explain how often this happens to me! I start something new maybe like joining a forum like this and I'm gone for a month. What am I doing? Sleeping or other stupid crap!

Hey man, its nice to meet you! I don't live in Dallas, in the Dallas metroplex.
Aren't Iranians awesome? If you can get past their forcefulness lol

Texas can take some getting used to, especially the weather, but I hope you can make yourself at home.
Where did you come from?

xninjaguyx said:
ladyforsaken said:

jayme89 said:
Hi Welcome!

Hey man, its nice to meet you! I don't live in Dallas, in the Dallas metroplex.
Aren't Iranians awesome? If you can get past their forcefulness lol

Texas can take some getting used to, especially the weather, but I hope you can make yourself at home.
Where did you come from?

Well i've been here 8 yrs actually. Born in New Mexico and moved around lot after. Iranians are very kind. Anyways, enjoy the forum!

Latest posts

Back