Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSilentViolin

Reaction score
Hi! The short name for my username is Sivi. I'm 16 and if it's not obvious I feel very alone. I'd love to make some new friends!

Hey Sivi welcome to the forum.

I was very lonely at 16 as well, its not the most pleasant time. Do you have any hobbies or involved in any groups? I did bowling in my senior year and that was pretty fun though I guess you're probably on summer vacation right now.
If it's not too hot out, try getting outside a little bit go for a walk, do some bike ridding and listen to music that can be a good distraction from the loneliness.

Are you reading any books? What are some of your favorites? My favorites are Harry Potter and Frankenstein.

I used to be 16, I think. I might have forgotten. It's not the best of times, it's not the worst of times. Wait until your old bones start hurting when it rains. ;-)

Welcome aboard.

Hi there Sivi. 16 should be a good age, so sad that it isn't very nice for too many of us.....wasn't for me. 16 is an age for learning the social skills and personal preferences and aptitudes that work for us....if anything at all is going wrong at 16, the sooner it's put right the better and the longer things aren't going right, the harder it is to fix.

Gosh, that sounds so patronizing.....sorry if it is.

wish i had done a positive thing like joining this forum at 16 ,but the internet wasnt around then .hope we can all get where we want to be

Hi Sivi ,
welcome ,and the girl on your profile pic is very cute !
:) see you around !

Welcome, Sivi, even if I am a bit late. I hope you'll have a good time around here! ^_^

Latest posts

Back