Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 190311

Reaction score
Well, there must be some way I can lose these lonesome blues
Forget about the past and find somebody new
I've thought of everything from A to Z
Oh, lonesome me

Welcome :) Squall was a favorite of mine - as was Final Fantasy VIII :)
Part of me wants to reply with just a "Whatever" since he loved to say that, then again I would probably sound like such an ass if I did lol. I'm probably one of the only ones that actually liked 8 more than 7. Squall was always a favorite of mine too, especially since I could kinda relate to him when I was younger and first played the game.

I am tempted to reply back to you with
"................................."

:giggle::giggle:
Haha that would be perfect too. Just another classic Squall... eh... quote? If you can even call it that since it's not really saying anything lol. Now I want to play that game again.

Haha that would be perfect too. Just another classic Squall... eh... quote? If you can even call it that since it's not really saying anything lol. Now I want to play that game again.
I loved him, lol. Such a great FF - It was the 1st one I watched someone else play and got SO into the gameplay/storyline.. It was fanstastic. :)

I loved him, lol. Such a great FF - It was the 1st one I watched someone else play and got SO into the gameplay/storyline.. It was fanstastic. :)
It was my second Final Fantasy game after 7 being the first, and I just loved the game and still do. I'm sure some people might look at me weird for saying this, especially since 8 seems to get some hate and 7 is like the big one to like, but I'd rather play 8 over 7. Squall I just love, because in the past my personality was so much like how his is in the early parts of the game and at times it was like playing as myself lol.

Latest posts

Back