Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimberleykat

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This is Kim.
I first saw this website when I was at work and went pretty bored and felt lonely.
Now I finally activated my account and I am kind of excited to post my new thread here.
I am still very lonely and I will be lonely for a while I suppose.
But it is warm to visit here every now and then,getting to know everybody else's loneliness.

Hope to hear from any of you soon.

Welcome to the forum Kim

Hello :)

Why is that, is your work far away from your family? I hope this place will help you feel better, it does for me.

Welcome to ALL :D

We have a chatroom too => Chat.alonelylife.com <= this is the URL link

Pop in sometime and say hi n_n

ragiop said:
Hi Kim.

Where are you from? What do you do?

Hi,I am from Beijing,China.haha not a creepy place though.
Im currently a college student and I am on an internship doing translation work.
Nice you meet you here.

hey you are so pretty, when i accidently click on your name yyour picture came at me, then i was ooooooh that;s nice picture

kimberleykat said:
Hi everyone,
This is Kim.
I first saw this website when I was at work and went pretty bored and felt lonely.
Now I finally activated my account and I am kind of excited to post my new thread here.
But it is warm to visit here every now and then,getting to know everybody else's loneliness.

viviana said:
hey you are so pretty, when i accidently click on your name yyour picture came at me, then i was ooooooh that;s nice picture

kimberleykat said:
Hi everyone,
This is Kim.

Thanks.Nice to meet you here.

kimberleykat said:
ragiop said:
Hi Kim.

Where are you from? What do you do?

Hi,I am from Beijing,China.haha not a creepy place though.
Im currently a college student and I am on an internship doing translation work.
Nice you meet you here.

Cool. Are you still in Beijing? What's it like?

Latest posts

Back