Hi2u

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron85

Reaction score
well hullo
New to the site
Im 22 from Winnipeg Canada
I really suck at talkin about myself but here goes

Until recently, ive been a workoholic, now im at a job i like that seems pretty stable and ive realized i have no life
Bars/Clubs arent my scene, im too dorky for that, i have friends i cant see often so i kill time with the net

My interests are animals(they seem to respond well to me), Computers, general handyman stuff(if somethings broken i start fiddling with it, ive been shocked by electronics so many times i dont feel it anymore lawl)..Videogames are a big thing for me, great relaxation, and its something my friends are all into and sometimes its the only thing we can do together
I play WoW/TF2/Hellgate/War3 are what i play, i dont play a whole lot but i have em all
And of course just chatting online

So ya, lately lifes been lonely, finding myself wanting more in life, wanting a relationship(im gay so its rough..), but the bars/clubs/general meeting places just arent my thing

I consider myself really down to earth and honest, i like being in control of my life and staying positive.

So if anyone wants to chat/game/whatever feel free to msg me, ill probably all over this site anyways :p

Welcome

For someone who claims to "really suck at talkin about myself" you did a real good job of introducing yourself. Welcome to the forums:)

a little voltage is good for you every now and then... Gotta remind that central nervous system of yours who is really in charge. Welcome!!!

HAY! You made a formal introduction :) Good on ye. welcome again :)

I electrocuted myself two times. Once when I wonted to know if there was power going to this lead I had so I put my tong on the end of it to fined out and it blow me of my chair lol (I was a kid at the time)

And the other one was when I was late for work a long time ago and the bread got stuck in the toaster so I put a knife in it to get it out. Did not turn the power off and about blow my hand away hehe Funny tho :D

Edit: I should also say that I got into trouble of my mum when I got back home that night for breaking the toaster as well lol

ive done that lol
left somethin in the toaster oven for HOURS and forgot about it
we have yet to get a toaster oven that works as well as the 1 i broke
lawl

Latest posts

Back