Hijacked sooo calling it random chat?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont understand why you have to be mean about my picture its a bit harsh

Like i said its me so if you wanna make more negative comments about me.. have fun doing that. But its a mean thing to do

Easily....my profile picture is literally real....I made that...yours is an idealistic male version of female perfection personifies

I think he's just saying you're pretty, in a strange way... but pretty sure that's the general idea.

I don't know why we have to look like our profile pics anyway.
I don't look like my dog. But I care about him, and he makes me happy so voila, he's my pic.
I'm fairly certain Adamridge isn't a swirly piece of chocolate. But the photo means something to him, so he used it.
And if you want to get technical, Ceno did make that picture when she used a filter... so just consider it an artistic self portrait. It clearly means enough to her to post it as a profile pic.

Helpful hint though, don't pick at a girls appearance. You do not want to open that can of worms.

I share a lot on here about my life what ive been through how I feel about how I look… so harsh for it to be used against me…. But eh… i dont care I know im beautiful on the inside 🥰😇

I think he's just saying you're pretty, in a strange way... but pretty sure that's the general idea.

I don't know why we have to look like our profile pics anyway.
I don't look like my dog. But I care about him, and he makes me happy so voila, he's my pic.
I'm fairly certain Adamridge isn't a swirly piece of chocolate. But the photo means something to him, so he used it.
And if you want to get technical, Ceno did make that picture when she used a filter... so just consider it an artistic self portrait. It clearly means enough to her to post it as a profile pic.

Helpful hint though, don't pick at a girls appearance. You do not want to open that can of worms.
Honestly the min I start caring if old men think im pretty or not is the min i need a lobotomy 😅

Latest posts

Back