Random Question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188644

Reaction score
If you're like going to sleep and you're tired enough can you imagine a song or any random sound vividly enough that it feels like you actually hear it? Has this ever happened to anyone?

If you're like going to sleep and you're tired enough can you imagine a song or any random sound vividly enough that it feels like you actually hear it? Has this ever happened to anyone?
Has this happened to you before?

I hear music that isn't playing anywhere all of the time.
That was my biggest draw to learning to play an instrument when I was younger.

No, never. But I suppose it depends on how you feel about music - or more specifically how you feel about a particular type of music. Music was more of an influence in my life when I was younger, but not really now.

No, never. But I suppose it depends on how you feel about music - or more specifically how you feel about a particular type of music. Music was more of an influence in my life when I was younger, but not really now.
It's not always music.

Was it songs you already knew, or liked? Or was original music just coming to you out of nowhere?
This isn't like a super regular thing. Maybe 5 or 6 times. 1 time it was a song I didn't recognize. But memory is weird I could have heard it and not remembered. Twice it was songs I knew and was actively thinking about and the other 2 times I can remember I was daydreaming and the sounds or thoughts or Idk were so vivid that they startled me.

Woohoo random questions!

My WiFi name is ' myneighboursac*@t ' * expletive edited.

What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?

Latest posts

Back