Hilarious Dates, pre-dates and mismatches

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaguarundi said:
... I think The Outsider was worse ...

Never read it but i read The Outsiders, is that close enough?

Minus said:
jaguarundi said:
... I think The Outsider was worse ...

Never read it but i read The Outsiders, is that close enough?

No idea... I will look that up. I am reading The Outlander (no not the fantasy one, the Canadian Gil Adamson one) at the moment, and I kid you not, there is something about the prefix 'Out..' which brings 'out' the miserable but brilliantly written in an author. One day I will slit my wrists in the bath with a plastic bag over my head. .. and these books will help me on my way...

I am going to bump this thread, because I have reentered the online dating world.

Tonight I received a messaged that said, "Where do you teach?"
I replied with, "A high school"
Next message, "No, where at?"

Yea dude, I am really going to tell you where I work....

why did that guy always asked me "are you thirsty" all the time? That made me feel like some alcoholic in a Humphrey Bogart's movie - and, yeah, at past 40 he was living on his friend's couch as a lifestyle (poor chap)

Oh, ****, I just remembered that time I gave my number to a cute waiter in Rio (I don't live there) and later the dude added me on facebook and saw old pictures of him with bleached hair, green contact lenses, and two kids.

Too young for this kind of luggage haha

Latest posts

Back