Hilarious Dates, pre-dates and mismatches

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SofiasMami said:
EveWasFramed said:
Nightwing said:
Eve! What happened? I was expecting hilarity this evening... I'm left with Batman having all the fun (as usual :p)

LOL :p
Im sure I'll have some funny stuff to tell later. I have a date Saturday, Sunday and the following Saturday (if no one stands me up). I'm sure I will have some amusing tales of dating terror to tell. :D

Oooh, exciting! I love stacking dates back-to-back lol
You're on eharmony, aren't you? I can tell by that "3 wishes" thing lol

-Teresa

LOL...it's a bit daunting actually. Im not fond of the idea of that kind of dating. Though I do realize if you're going to be on a dating site, you cant just put people who ask you out "on hold" while you wait to see if you will like anyone you're already meeting.

nerdygirl said:
How did I miss being the apple of Batman's eye? Let's skip the email and go straight to IM! hehe

*punches the air in joy*

You're just so nerdlicious, bb!

Nicolelt said:
I just blocked a guy on POF for calling me a lazy ass. He asked me what I was doing and I said I was just getting up (9 am) because I was on spring break, and that was his response!

I'm sorry for being lazy when I teach all day, been sick, moved into a house over the weekend. Sorry I wanted to sleep in a little bit. Jerk!

Probably a little extreme to block him, but after that comment, the wasn't getting a date anyways.

Lol I think you did the right thing there.

Someone messages me to ask me about my user name (eve was framed). I told them it was just a tongue-in-cheek play on biblical Eve.
From that explanation, I was served with a tirade about gender bias.
umm....OK. Next. lol

EveWasFramed said:
Someone messages me to ask me about my user name (eve was framed). I told them it was just a tongue-in-cheek play on biblical Eve.
From that explanation, I was served with a tirade about gender bias.
umm....OK. Next. lol

You seem to attract some very interesting types- no way anyone can top Wake Guy though.

WildernessWildChild said:
You seem to attract some very interesting types- no way anyone can top Wake Guy though.

Give me some time - Im sure he will meet his match.
Edit: lmao, there really was no pun intended. :p

Oh wait...almost forgot one...

Guy messages me....his profile reads all about God this, and God that and about his faith, blah, blah, blah.

During a very brief, profanity-laced conversation (not that I have anything against profanity in moderation) tells me what a "*****" his ex was.
Way to go, Jesus boy. He was nearly as bad as Obama Hating Jesus Man. LOL

This from someone else...

Subject: 2nd. msg.

Hello again!!!!!! How were you framed??? And when will we meet?

My reply:
eerr...you might want to be careful you don't overwhelm ladies on line by coming so strong.
One message was enough to illicit a response when I had a few minutes to reply.
It definitely spooks most people.

His reply:

I take that is a NO? It is that even on pof. All they want to do is see who looked at there profile. I even had one block me just because I said she was good looking!! I didn't even say any thing bad? Just looking for a friend? You would think they would not be afraid to talk? After all we do pay to be on here!!!
Where do you work??

omg, really? :club:

⬆to (mis)quote Terry Pratchett re Msg number 2

5 exclamation marks.. The sign of an insane mind.

😸

EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:

Give me some time - Im sure he will meet his match.
Edit: lmao, there really was no pun intended. :p

Oh wait...almost forgot one...

Guy messages me....his profile reads all about God this, and God that and about his faith, blah, blah, blah.

During a very brief, profanity-laced conversation (not that I have anything against profanity in moderation) tells me what a "*****" his ex was.
Way to go, Jesus boy. He was nearly as bad as Obama Hating Jesus Man. LOL

This from someone else...

Subject: 2nd. msg.

Hello again!!!!!! How were you framed??? And when will we meet?

My reply:
eerr...you might want to be careful you don't overwhelm ladies on line by coming so strong.
One message was enough to illicit a response when I had a few minutes to reply.
It definitely spooks most people.

His reply:

I take that is a NO? It is that even on pof. All they want to do is see who looked at there profile. I even had one block me just because I said she was good looking!! I didn't even say any thing bad? Just looking for a friend? You would think they would not be afraid to talk? After all we do pay to be on here!!!
Where do you work??

omg, really? :club:

Some men aren't smooth at all :cool:

Something reminded me of these ads that were on UK - ages ago!

So here you are girls, sure-fire tip to net a guy.. Eve, try this one out next time you go-a-dating

[youtube]9mp646_H_xo[/youtube]​

SofiasMami said:
Lol!!
"Where do you work?" (so I can go there and stalk you :O. )

-Teresa

Why do you need to know where I work?
You have my home address, hot stuff. :cool: You can stalk me in the comfort of my own home. Hell, I'll leave the door unlocked for you, T. :D

jaguarundi said:

So here you are girls, sure-fire tip to net a guy.. Eve, try this one out next time you go-a-dating

ROFL!! :D That or maybe use BACON. All guys love bacon, lol!!!!

EveWasFramed said:
jaguarundi said:

I'm sold. :D

Nightwing said:
EveWasFramed said:
jaguarundi said:

The beer, the bacon - or possibly both? Hell, why not throw in Eau de Tandoori Chicken Massala as well. ***thinks mmmm curry***

jaguarundi said:
Nightwing said:
EveWasFramed said:
jaguarundi said:

The beer, the bacon - or possibly both? Hell, why not throw in Eau de Tandoori Chicken Massala as well. ***thinks mmmm curry***

*Drools* It's true that the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Though I prefer something hotter than Massala. XD

Nightwing said:
jaguarundi said:
Nightwing said:
EveWasFramed said:
jaguarundi said:

*Drools* It's true that the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Though I prefer something hotter than Massala. XD

Me too - but remember this is to be topically applied to the skin, and anything chilli-hot will BURN!!

Once had a date with a guy through work and he barely said one word, just smiled alot and picked at thisnthread thing on the thigh of my jeans :-/.

I went to McDonald's today to grab a small vanilla shake for my dad...

...but when I got inside and stepped up to order, I couldn't for the life of me remember what the shakes were called.

I was like, "I'd like a small vanilla... uhh... crap. What'sitcalled. One of those ice-creamy things, but not ice cream."

McDonald's girl: "An ice-cream cone?"

Me: "No... honeysuckle. It's uhhmmm... the frothy ice-cream drink thingy."

McDonald's girl: "A frappe?"

Me: "No."

McDonald's girl: "A latte?"

Me: (actually looks at the menu) "Oh, a shake! Yes. A shake."

McDonald's girl: "Ok."

See, I always confuse McD's shakes with Sonic malts. So I can never quite remember which place has which.

At any rate, not the finest date I've been on.

evewasframed
4/4/2014 10:04:52 PM

Gotcha. You never did tell me what "drama" means

jgillette
4/4/2014 10:03:55 PM

I don't know

evewasframed
4/4/2014 10:04:58 PM
If you dont know what "drama" is, how do you know it's something you don't like about someone else?

jgillette
4/4/2014 10:19:38 PM

When we going on a date

evewasframed
4/4/2014 10:20:35 PM
Maybe when I have a full understanding of what "drama" is?

jgillette
4/4/2014 10:22:23 PM

Don't sound like u have no drama let's move on

evewasframed
4/4/2014 10:26:17 PM
But...how can you know I dont have any if you don't know what it is?! Seriously. I see that on profiles ALL the time but no one seems to be able to tell me what it is!

jgillette
4/4/2014 10:31:56 PM

what's it matter I have no drama neither do you less don't worry about it

evewasframed
4/4/2014 10:35:25 PM
*sigh* I dont suppose you're actually getting my point.
Everyone has drama of some sort and if they don't now, they WILL. It's called life.
People who tend to go out of their way to avoid adversity, no matter the cost...not really sure about people like that.

LMAO...needless to say, he hasn't messaged me back (which suits me just fine). :D:D:D

EveWasFramed said:
SofiasMami said:
Lol!!
"Where do you work?" (so I can go there and stalk you :O. )

-Teresa

Why do you need to know where I work?
You have my home address, hot stuff. :cool: You can stalk me in the comfort of my own home. Hell, I'll leave the door unlocked for you, T. :D

Wow, that's right, I forgot I did get your address lol!
Let me know if it doesn't work out with the online thing!! :D :D

-Teresa

Latest posts

Back