Hilarious Dates, pre-dates and mismatches

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have time to write the whole story, that is anyway in www.abadcaseofthedates.com, let's say that on the fourth date this guy stood up in the middle of the movie we were watching at my place, exclaimed "I am sorry, we are too different", grabbed his coat and left. To write again after 8 hours to ask me to go to the opera. I declined.

the one who asked me to meet because he really liked me, stood me up, then came to the place where he knew I would be to yell at me because I didn't wait for him? That was not so hilarious

the first one or the second one? Oh, I have so many stories… (unfortunately) it is a mystery how I haven't turned to women yet, maybe I will - I just can't stand the idea of someone even more emotional than me in the room, but some guys can definitely beat me anyway

Lunch date today...

Meet outside of the restaurant:

Him: Hi! Nice to meet you!

Me: You too. :)

Him: So, what are you looking for?

Me: What? Haven't we had this discussion? On line, before you asked to meet me?

Him: Yes, but I thought I'd ask. (While he is "asking" he's ogling my boobs in a blatant way and I'd already caught him looking at my ass). I don't mean a cursory glance, but an outright ogle.

Me: As I said, just some conversation to see if there's anything more.

Him: You have a nice ass.

Me: That's kind of inappropriate, don't you think?

Him: Well, I have a very high sex drive. When was the last time you had sex?

Me: None of your **** business. *gets back into car and leaves*

LOL....the very first perv. :D

EveWasFramed said:
Dumbass. They wouldn't have know it was YOU if you'd kept your piehole shut.

Hey, I have to uphold my honor and tell my side of the story!

Maybe I wouldn't have been ogling if you hadn't shown up naked!

Badjedidude said:
EveWasFramed said:
Dumbass. They wouldn't have know it was YOU if you'd kept your piehole shut.

Hey, I have to uphold my honor and tell my side of the story!

Maybe I wouldn't have been ogling if you hadn't shown up naked!

o_O LIES! I was fully clothed! Well...maybe that depends on one's definition of "fully?"

jaguarundi said:
Perhaps he meant that he didn't want to go and see Ibsen or Shakespeare?

Avoid Ibsen?
in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

Minus said:
jaguarundi said:
Perhaps he meant that he didn't want to go and see Ibsen or Shakespeare?

Avoid Ibsen?
in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well obviously, a first date would go with a happy swing if one saw say Ibsen's - 'Ghosts', I think, followed by a discussion of Albert Camus' 'The Outsider.'..

jaguarundi said:
Well obviously, a first date would go with a happy swing if one saw say Ibsen's - 'Ghosts', I think, followed by a discussion of Albert Camus' 'The Outsider.'..

How about The Fall?

Badjedidude said:
jaguarundi said:

How about The Fall?

Naw, that would put me to sleep. It takes The Plague or The Outsider to make me so depressed that I want to actually slash my wrists...

Funnily enough my house is on the corner of a main road and the Rue Albert Camus...

^^^I've never been to France.

And I've never actually read either The Plague or The Outsider.

And technically it wasn't my choice to read The Fall, since it was assigned to me in school. :p

Badjedidude said:
^^^I've never been to France.

And I've never actually read either The Plague or The Outsider.

And technically it wasn't my choice to read The Fall, since it was assigned to me in school. :p

sheesh they really didn't like you, did they?:D

Now i am worried that The Plague didn't depress me.

Minus said:
Now i am worried that The Plague didn't depress me.

Stop it! Otherwise you will have me worrying that it did...:p Although I think The Outsider was worse - it's many years since I read either - I might feel differently now I'm older and - older... :(

First message from a guy today:

Nice pix. U got a lovely dog. To bad our dog has to be put to sleep either tomorrow or tuesday.

I have no idea how to respond to that one. Way to render me speechless.

Latest posts

Back