hiya!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

querida

Reaction score
hi all, just thought i would introduce myself as new to these forums!
i am 25, female and living in australia.

i found the site in the lead up to new year's as i found myself once again alone and feeling a bit frustrated...for a while i thought i was the only one with these types of lonliness probs, and altho i dont want to say im glad im not alone (as wouldnt wish it on anyone!), its good to know the forum is here so that i can have a chat when i need to and get to know some of you too!!

catch you round!

Welcome to ALonelyLife.com Querida. I hope that you enjoy your time here, and that you make some nice friends here.

I also used to think that I was the only person with such intense feelings of loneliness and isolation, but after coming to this forum, I have found that that is not the case at all - there are people all around the world who are lonely. Now, when I go to the shops or somewhere outside, I see people and wonder if they are also as lonely as I am, if they are also feeling isolated. I glance at their eyes as I walk past, looking for some sign of their inner struggle.

Happy new year, I hope you feel less lonely this time next year :)

Piggybacking on the last post.... it's good to be somewhere like here, especially on those days when it seems you're the only one in the universe who can understand what you feel. You'd be surprised how a bit of empathy and understanding can help; welcome to the forum :)

hi & welcome! i'd love to visit australia one day. have you seen the new movie australia? i want to see it a lot but will wait until it comes on video. i love hugh jackman!

thanks for the warm welcome guys, its greatly appreciated.

gal_lisa - to be honest i havent seen the movie lol, some people say its a bit overrated, however it is a very beautiful and diverse country, so if you do ever have the opportunity you should def come on over!!

Latest posts

Back