Hiya

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teoo

Reaction score
Hi.. Im just a guy who feels lonely most of the time. I am tryin new and different things every day just to keep me self distracted from that loneliness. The thing is that I had to leave my own county for a while, but then I decided to stay where I am now. Its me second year here and still aint got much friends. Its cuz im a bit shy probably.. but yeah I feel really lonely and even depressed sometimes. Thank God there is the internet.. its me only joy rite now.. So.. Teo is the name .. 21 years old .. current location london/uk. Im glad to be a part of this forum.
btw sry for the boring story above.

teoo said:
Hi.. Im just a guy who feels lonely most of the time. I am tryin new and different things every day just to keep me self distracted from that loneliness. The thing is that I had to leave my own county for a while, but then I decided to stay where I am now. Its me second year here and still aint got much friends. Its cuz im a bit shy probably.. but yeah I feel really lonely and even depressed sometimes. Thank God there is the internet.. its me only joy rite now.. So.. Teo is the name .. 21 years old .. current location london/uk. Im glad to be a part of this forum.
btw sry for the boring story above.

Hi Teoo

Your story isn't boring at all, we are all in the same boat, that's why we are here:shy:

welcome.jpg

Angel x

Latest posts

Back