Hobbies?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making people smile slash laugh, watching fireworks, hardcore music, playing the piano, cloths, and I'd like to learn more about sociology so I could become a social worker/cop.

heretostay said:
id really like to learn biblical hebrew and greek.

That could be interesting.

take_a_stand said:
I'd like to learn more about sociology so I could become a social worker/cop.

Social worker cops: we'll bust your ass, but empathize and refer you to the appropriate legal and financial services as we do so.

hobbies: procrastination, fanfiction, shooting balls into baskets, aikido :D

My hobby is thinking about doing awesome stuff. I rarely get much further than that. :D

hrmph... drawing, mostly. and procrastination. <my biggest talent, really.

im usually playing video games, but lately i am finding it hard to concentrate on them. my mind is so full of stuff right now that im finding it hard to enjoy some of the things i like. when im bored sometimes i mess around on yahoo answers or just look up random youtube videos.

hmmm... yeah, i do mmorpg's sometimes... but lately too busy to play as well. meh.

Draw, listening to music, making up random honeysuckle (strangely my friends likes to do it too), talk about video games, and playing video games, but of course I talk about video games more than I play them.

I like archery. Legolas is a good archer. Elven archers were the best in Middle Earth. I think archers are awesome. They can thin out troop numbers

I like reading too. Have you read Lord of the Rings?

I know this one is old, but i figured better this than make a new one. What're your hobbies?

1. Making a list of what my hobbies could be if I was motivated enough to do them.
But now I really want to spend some time doing things I like to do, but have no time for that.

Reading, knitting, online games, learning about computers, watching movies and TV, music.

M_also_lonely said:
1. Making a list of what my hobbies could be if I was motivated enough to do them.
But now I really want to spend some time doing things I like to do, but have no time for that.

Same here.  There are hobbies that I've wanted to do, but I struggle with motivation because I'm afraid I don't have any talent for anything.  Because of that, I'm afraid that I'd never get truly good at anything no matter what I do.  

Then, there's also the fact that there are a lot of activities that I haven't considered yet, and other things that I can't do because of money.

TheSkaFish said:
M_also_lonely said:

Same here.  There are hobbies that I've wanted to do, but I struggle with motivation because I'm afraid I don't have any talent for anything.  Because of that, I'm afraid that I'd never get truly good at anything no matter what I do.  

Then, there's also the fact that there are a lot of activities that I haven't considered yet, and other things that I can't do because of money.

If they are just hobbies then talent doesn't matter. Its what you love to do, nothing else matters.

Latest posts

Back