Homecoming...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomact164

Reaction score
I hate School dance/ parties they suck ass but its like if u dont go ur a loser and if u go alone ur a loser but if u go with a date ur in...

I guess im being presured by my peers to go but im way to mellow for ur mainstream techno ass shake dances.
I dont even like any girls in my school. prude n hot. hot n dumb. good looking and smart but very very prude. verysmart and not so easy on the eyes... call me shallow idc
I guess what im trying to say is that im comfortably numb. im at peace with myself in a mellow mood all the time now. (Pink Floyd rules)

So should i go with sum random chick who possibly might reject me(i have a major fear of rejection) or just stay by myelf n drive around a bit?

I know a lot of people that don't "go" with anyone, they all just join up and go as a group of friends. But seeing as I'm scared to death of stepping on a girl's toes, I have never attended a school dance, and I don't plan to in the future.

If you don't enjoy school dances and don't want to go, don't go, its perfectly alright, nobody remembers those things anyway lol

try to meet people who are like you, I'm sure they're out there where you live. Great people are everywhere, sometimes they're just hard to find. It doesn't matter if you don't like those dances, you shouldn't go if you don't feel like it. I'm just saying that people like you wouldn't push you to do stuff that you don't want to do

Go out with poeple or whatever girls...you only live ones.
You're only going to be in your youth once...
You'll have plenty of time to thinking when you're in a retirement home and alone, til eternity..

Yeah..more afriad of living than afriad of dying is a mind trip.

Lonesome Crow said:
Go out with poeple or whatever girls...you only live ones.
You're only going to be in your youth once...
You'll have plenty of time to thinking when you're in a retirement home and alone, til eternity..

Yeah..more afriad of living than afriad of dying is a mind trip.

Life is the problem..death is the only answer. (Not suicide!) I saw in a quote somewhere that it's easy to kill yourself, living is the hard part.

Anyway! Just find a girl that you feel comfortable with, that would solve a lot of it in a jiffy ;)

ohh homecoming!
i've heard of those dances. mainly in movies haha.
we don't have them here. i think. at least not in my ex highschool. But if we did i think i'd be a hater :D

so actually that choice is completely up to you.
can't you just do what you feel like doing?

Latest posts

Back