HoodedMonk (SophiaGrace) + SixiesSamatha = Very Happy Together

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, I'm so glad for you! :)

It's great to share these successes and encourage others to keep up hope. I met a beautiful person with a heart of gold here too. He has made my life better in every possible way.. all from searching "lonely chat" in google a few years back I met someone who is truly the light of my life. Cheesy but true. Don't give up hope, everyone

fox said:
Congratulations, I'm so glad for you! :)

It's great to share these successes and encourage others to keep up hope. I met a beautiful person with a heart of gold here too. He has made my life better in every possible way.. all from searching "lonely chat" in google a few years back I met someone who is truly the light of my life. Cheesy but true. Don't give up hope, everyone

<3 <3 <3 :D
Indeed, in the past I'd have read threads like this and thought "naw, that wouldn't happen to me", but here I am. :)

Just wanted to check in and update the thread, things are still going very well. I too found this place by searching in google "message board for lonely people" and I never imagined I would be lucky enough to find someone this wonderful and compatible with me.

Everyone out there, keep your head up and hang in there... you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Thank you everyone for your kind words !! :)

:) this update makes my day a little better :) say hi to HoodedMonk who unregistered

Latest posts

Back