Hope that a partner who wants kids will motivate me to work hard

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good Morning Britian,

I am a 28 year old Male looking for a life partner on this Forum. If there are any females who are just by chance on this forum , looking for a life partner the same age then please reply :)

If you're looking for someone else to make your life better, it won't work. Make your life better for yourself. If you need motivated, find a way to motivate yourself.

Also, not the best opening for a forum like this. Meet people, get to know them...both male and female...and should it happen that you find someone you mesh well with, hey, that's great, but this is hardly a dating site.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. :)

If you're looking for someone else to make your life better, it won't work. Make your life better for yourself. If you need motivated, find a way to motivate yourself.

Also, not the best opening for a forum like this. Meet people, get to know them...both male and female...and should it happen that you find someone you mesh well with, hey, that's great, but this is hardly a dating site.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. :)
So you're not willing to pop out a couple of kids for me if I promise to go to work everyday? 😖

Welcome to the forums. :)

Latest posts

Back