Horror Stories:

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fodderboy

Reaction score
Thought maybe a place for everyone to share their worst experince with a relationship(s) could be good for letting off some steam... Seems like a lot of us are itching to get it off our chests anyway...

So, (if it's ok with the mods) let's all share our worst stories about having a significant other.

My horror story is just that I have no one :( I well become an old man. Not a lonely old man cos am already lonely. so half way there all ready :(

But I see NP in ppl telling there stories.

Fodderboy said:
Thought maybe a place for everyone to share their worst experince with a relationship(s) could be good for letting off some steam... Seems like a lot of us are itching to get it off our chests anyway...

So, (if it's ok with the mods) let's all share our worst stories about having a significant other.

Worst experience in a relationship? Lemme see...ah yes! A guy I had started dating had a crack addiction. I didn't know it. He ended up stealing from me.

Walked in on my fiancee doing non-pg things with about 4 of my male friends.

kjjerm said:
... did I win? XD

Oh do you mean Walked in on you EX doing non-pg things with about 4 of your male friends.

Dude, that's wrong. Did you fall out with all your friends as well?

kjjerm said:
... did I win? XD

So far it seems like it, if you want to call that winning:(

Lol, I wish I had some sort of prize for you kjjerm... My first fiancee tried to stab me with a dagger, and that's still better than her being "stabbed" by a bunch of my friends... That's just wrong...

EveWasFramed said:
heh, I'd have kicked more than that.

minus.gif

Fodderboy said:
Lol, I wish I had some sort of prize for you kjjerm... My first fiancee tried to stab me with a dagger, and that's still better than her being "stabbed" by a bunch of my friends... That's just wrong...

lol ... a dagger! Was she wearing a corset, too? :p

EveWasFramed said:
What, lol? Haven't you heard of my propensity for crotch kicking?

Oh, now the warning comes.

Fodderboy said:

Shiver me timbers! Thats what you get for hanging out with Pirate women. Why didn't you cry parley? To Davey Jones locker with ya! That was her intentions....lol Arrr! **giggles**

Fodderboy said:

A dagger?? WTF? Who the hell carries a dagger?? heh, you wouldn't share your "booty" with her, would ya? Arrrrrrrr!!!!! No wonder she tried to stab your ass.

EveWasFramed said:
Fodderboy said:

A dagger?? WTF? Who the hell carries a dagger?? heh, you wouldn't share your "booty" with her, would ya? Arrrrrrrr!!!!! No wonder she tried to stab your ass.

RFLMAO Arrrrrrrrrrrr! Show us your booty, Fodder or we'll make you walk the plank!

Naleena said:
EveWasFramed said:
Fodderboy said:

RFLMAO Arrrrrrrrrrrr! Show us your booty, Fodder or we'll make you walk the plank!

Yeah Fodder, show us your booty or feel the lick of the cat-o'-nine'-tails across your back! Arrrrrrrrrrrr!
hehe, by the time Nal and I get through with you, you'll think your dagger-carrying fiance was mother teresa, lol.

GAR! What be th' point of havin a lusty wench, if she ain't a saucy lust wench? I'll be showin 'yes my booty if ye be agreein' to do the same... Pirate code and all...

Latest posts

Back