Horror Stories:

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loketron said:
what the hell is going on in this thread!?:!
you all are silly =)

Dude! Don't tell me you're JUST NOW figuring that honeysuckle out?!:D

Fodderboy said:
GAR! What be th' point of havin a lusty wench, if she ain't a saucy lust wench? I'll be showin 'yes my booty if ye be agreein' to do the same... Pirate code and all...

Oh arrrrrr! Tis lusty wenches we be! No wait, we're thirsty wenches! BLOOD thirsty wenches to be exact! Prepare yourself, matey, for you're about to be keelhauled! If there be anything left of your booty by the time the razor-sharp barnacles clinging to the hull have sliced it up, then Naleena and I will divvy up the booty. But bein' that we're Lady Pirates and all, we'll put some nice salve on your booty.:D
Arrrr! Ain't we sweet??:rolleyes:

Bluey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Naleena said:
kjjerm said:
Walked in on my fiancee doing non-pg things with about 4 of my male friends.

Ah man, tell me you kicked her to the curb!

heh, I'd have kicked more than that.

Now now ladies lol

Cousin Bluey from across the pond! Lord have mercy, where ya been hiding? You know were right. Women like that need to be kicked to the curb :)

loketron said:
you all are silly =)

AV545~Pot-Calling-Kettle-Black-Posters.jpg

I once dreamt an ex tried to behead me with a claymore. But then I had fallen asleep straight after watching Highlander. Plus, I guess, the whole "figment of my own imagination" thing means it doesn't really count.

EveWasFramed said:
Fodderboy said:
GAR! What be th' point of havin a lusty wench, if she ain't a saucy lust wench? I'll be showin 'yes my booty if ye be agreein' to do the same... Pirate code and all...

Oh arrrrrr! Tis lusty wenches we be! No wait, we're thirsty wenches! BLOOD thirsty wenches to be exact! Prepare yourself, matey, for you're about to be keelhauled! If there be anything left of your booty by the time the razor-sharp barnacles clinging to the hull have sliced it up, then Naleena and I will divvy up the booty. But bein' that we're Lady Pirates and all, we'll put some nice salve on your booty.:D
Arrrr! Ain't we sweet??:rolleyes:

Hey Fodder, I need to read up on this pirate code of yours.

I have many. This is because I thought every man is trustworthy like the men in my family. I come from a family where most of the men never cheated or done anything to harm their wives.
Some of my horror stories.
When I was 25, I was dating a guy who was 35. He proposed to me and soon after I found out he was seeing 4 girls including me. The minute I found out about that, first he grabbed my throat and afterwards took me and dropped me off at some random train station. That was the end of our relationship.
When I was 26, I met a guy who proposed to me. I found out he had a long time affair with a married woman and only wanted to get married to me so he could show his family that he had someone like they wanted. He wanted to carry the affair on the side. My marriage ceremony was called off 5 months before it took place.
When I was 27 I met this guy who told me he is looking to date a girl after his divorce. We dated for a while. I got pregnant from him and a couple of days later I found out that he was actually not divorced but still married. With this shock, I miscarried his baby.
When I was 28 I met this guy and we dated for a while and he proposed to me. It was a long distance thing. When I went over to see him, I found out he was having sex with his neighbour and this during the whole time we were together. When I confronted him, he told me many nasty things, among which he said that women deserved to be cheated on cause his ex girlfriend and his ex-wife cheated on him.
When I was 30 I met this guy and we started dating. I later found out that he was cheating on me whole time. He became really rude and disrespectful as the relationship developed and I left him. The reason why I stayed him was because of my ego, I wanted to prove to myself and others that this time around it was going to be a better relationship than the ones I had before.
I have not had a long term relationship since. I think I needed some time alone after so much crap.

ClosetGeek said:
I have many. This is because I thought every man is trustworthy like the men in my family. I come from a family where most of the men never cheated or done anything to harm their wives.
Some of my horror stories.
When I was 25, I was dating a guy who was 35. He proposed to me and soon after I found out he was seeing 4 girls including me. The minute I found out about that, first he grabbed my throat and afterwards took me and dropped me off at some random train station. That was the end of our relationship.
When I was 26, I met a guy who proposed to me. I found out he had a long time affair with a married woman and only wanted to get married to me so he could show his family that he had someone like they wanted. He wanted to carry the affair on the side. My marriage ceremony was called off 5 months before it took place.
When I was 27 I met this guy who told me he is looking to date a girl after his divorce. We dated for a while. I got pregnant from him and a couple of days later I found out that he was actually not divorced but still married. With this shock, I miscarried his baby.
When I was 28 I met this guy and we dated for a while and he proposed to me. It was a long distance thing. When I went over to see him, I found out he was having sex with his neighbour and this during the whole time we were together. When I confronted him, he told me many nasty things, among which he said that women deserved to be cheated on cause his ex girlfriend and his ex-wife cheated on him.
When I was 30 I met this guy and we started dating. I later found out that he was cheating on me whole time. He became really rude and disrespectful as the relationship developed and I left him. The reason why I stayed him was because of my ego, I wanted to prove to myself and others that this time around it was going to be a better relationship than the ones I had before.
I have not had a long term relationship since. I think I needed some time alone after so much crap.

I must admit I've been kind of shocked by the horror stories in this thread. I really don't have anything even approaching this league in my past, something for which I'm very grateful for. However, you all have my respect for recounting these tales here.

Steel said:
I once dreamt an ex tried to behead me with a claymore. But then I had fallen asleep straight after watching Highlander. Plus, I guess, the whole "figment of my own imagination" thing means it doesn't really count.

There can be only one! lol

Fodderboy said:
Thought maybe a place for everyone to share their worst experince with a relationship(s) could be good for letting off some steam... Seems like a lot of us are itching to get it off our chests anyway...

So, (if it's ok with the mods) let's all share our worst stories about having a significant other.

Fodderboy, thanks for starting this thread. I have only told the horror stories I just told to only two people in my life. It felt really good to let it out.

ClosetGeek said:
Fodderboy said:
Thought maybe a place for everyone to share their worst experince with a relationship(s) could be good for letting off some steam... Seems like a lot of us are itching to get it off our chests anyway...

So, (if it's ok with the mods) let's all share our worst stories about having a significant other.

Fodderboy, thanks for starting this thread. I have only told the horror stories I just told to only two people in my life. It felt really good to let it out.

Glad to be of help in there somewhere... Sorry there's not more I could do about that whole process though... =0) It's good you are able to confide in us!

EveWasFramed said:

Pirate code varied somewhat from ship to ship (go figure it's hard to tack down a bunch of pirates and make'em agree)... So on my ship, it's an arse for an arse... YAR!

Fodderboy said:
EveWasFramed said:

Pirate code varied somewhat from ship to ship (go figure it's hard to tack down a bunch of pirates and make'em agree)... So on my ship, it's an arse for an arse... YAR!

an arse for an arse, eh? Guess you didn't take that keelhauling threat seriously, Fodder. Or should I say Barnacle Butt? lol

Well, I would have to say it was my second girlfriend, her father didn't care too much for me. I went to pick her up one evening and her sister came out and told me I had better leave, their father was a little upset, it was a long walk back to my car but after the 3 shot from his shotgun I said screw the car and headed into the trees. I went back after my car later that night. The relationship just didn't seem to work after that for some strange reason. She told everyone I was a ******* and had another girlfriend. I guess it was easier than telling them her old man tried to shoot my a$$. It was such a shame too, I really did like that girl.

Latest posts

Back