Horror Stories:

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naleena said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
it was a long walk back to my car but after the 3 shot from his shotgun I said screw the car and headed into the trees.

RFLMAO!!!!! That's funny! Did you tell your parents?

Heck no, I thought I might want to date the sister sometime and I knew they wouldn't let me if they knew about the shotgun thing.:D

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Heck no, I thought I might want to date the sister sometime and I knew they wouldn't let me if they knew about the shotgun thing.:D

Persistence! Hell yes!

Fodderboy said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

Persistence! Hell yes!

When you're 19 you never burn a bridge that might led to, well you know, the tail this dog was chas'in wasn't my own. lol

Naleena said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
When you're 19 you never burn a bridge that might led to, well you know, the tail this dog was chas'in wasn't my own. lol

RFLMAO!!! Ghost, I've never seen this side of you! You are funny as hell....lol

rofl, I could make a comment about chasin' tail, but I won't. LOL, you're a bad, bad boy, Ghost.:p

Bluey said:
My horror story is just that I have no one :( I well become an old man. Not a lonely old man cos am already lonely. so half way there all ready :(

But I see NP in ppl telling there stories.

I thought you told me you were happy with yourself?

Chris 2 said:
Bluey said:
My horror story is just that I have no one :( I well become an old man. Not a lonely old man cos am already lonely. so half way there all ready :(

But I see NP in ppl telling there stories.

I thought you told me you were happy with yourself?

Not at present me old matey. I think ppl forget I got here for the same reasons as everyone else. Good to see you BTW

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Well, I would have to say it was my second girlfriend, her father didn't care too much for me. I went to pick her up one evening and her sister came out and told me I had better leave, their father was a little upset, it was a long walk back to my car but after the 3 shot from his shotgun I said screw the car and headed into the trees. I went back after my car later that night. The relationship just didn't seem to work after that for some strange reason. She told everyone I was a ******* and had another girlfriend. I guess it was easier than telling them her old man tried to shoot my a$$. It was such a shame too, I really did like that girl.

best story ever.

This happened a while ago and it just came to me.

When I was 17 I went on a second date with a girl I was working with. I worked part time on the weekends as food prep and she was a waitress. I met her at a local coffee shop by her house one night and we went back to her place to meet one of her friends who was just going to chill with us for a little bit.

The first date was fine. She came over to my place and we played Banjo-Kazooie and ordered some pizza. This night she had a 12 pack of beer and wanted to go to a party that was 20 minutes away. She didn't have a backpack so I had to carry about 8 beers in my cargo pants and hoodie which SUCKED. Turns out the party wasn't happening and we just ended up walking around almost the entire suburban area of of our town and taking breaks just downing beers.

After such a boring time we decided to just relax along the fence of her house by a main road and just finish the beers with her and her friend.

Some guy who looked 20ish was walking by us and he looked all bloodied up and his face was beaten up as well. I could tell he was drunk by the way he was walking. Then I hear her say "Adam!". When he turned to her I made a WTF type of face because he looked real messed up and he just started running at me cursing like a very crazy madman. I got up quick and dodged his punches and grabbed him in a headlock and threw him on the ground. She then says "Oh my god! I'm going to get dad". Turns out this guy is her older brother and he is supposed to be inside of his house because he is on probation but I could tell that his parents didn't really care much for that rule since he's out in this type of state.

While in a headlock he starts swiping my face with his nails and he gave me a real good knee to my forehead. Adrenaline kicks in full ******* throttle and I just get up and start throwing him around against the fence and back on the ground again while he's just screaming this horrible sounding gibberish while in the headlock.

The dad comes out and breaks us up but he takes a few paces back and attempts a real lame flying kick at me that I just had to move litlerally 1 foot to my right to get out of the way.

He then runs onto the main road with his shirt off, running in circles and he starts yelling at all the cars while trying to hit the cars to start another fight with someone. She lets me in her house and I go to the bathroom. My face is all scratched up. It honestly looked like I was a rape suspect or was attacked by a gang of mutant cats. It was real bad.

The father comes in and says "Are you ok to walk back home?". I was going to snap. Psycho boy is running around the area where I would have to pass to walk home. No way. Walking is not an option. He understands after I tell him so and he drives me home. I get out of the car and she kisses me on the lips and tells me that she will call me. I never said anything.

I'll stop there but that was one the worst memories of my past and my worst date experience.

Latest posts

Back