how can i get a girl :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about what "cute" means to you. I once thought I was "cute" as well. The chances are that if you don't have a girl, you are unattractive. If you were attractive, you would see girls flirting with you and initiating courtship.

LUCK said:
I don't know about what "cute" means to you. I once thought I was "cute" as well. The chances are that if you don't have a girl, you are unattractive. If you were attractive, you would see girls flirting with you and initiating courtship.

Its also worth pointing out, which type of girl are you interested in. Its going to be harder to attract the prettier girls. Are you setting your standards too high.

I went to an all boys’ school and rarely spoke to girls until I was 17 and it was terrifying at first, they were like an alien species. I was very shy and would blush at the merest hint of a conversation. All of a sudden I was out every night though and gradually over time it got easier to talk to the girls I knew in our social group as I got to know them. I think if you struggle like that I would always recommend just taking a step back, give yourself a little time and just get used to being around them and talking to them as human beings because its important to realise thats all they are and not some mysteriously bewitching riddle that they might first appear!

Afrozensoul's advice from a book or manual, might sound great on paper but if you are nervous, trying to remember all that and sticking rigidly to a set script in your mind is just going to put more pressure on yourself. Just try to forget they are girls and talk, get used to being around them and give yourself a couple of months of doing that before you worry too much about doing anything about asking a girl out. Don't worry if you are not very interesting at first or if you can't always say something funny, being nervous is inevitable so just concentrate on being yourself as best you can, don't try and put on a performance! What you might find then is you get more comfortable and at ease and you will see that with a particular girl, if there is a joint attraction, you will naturally find each other funny, you'll laugh at each others jokes even if they are lame, all of that just happens naturally when two people meet who like each other. If its not happening don't try to force it by trying to think of something clever just appreciate the fact that you are talking to girls and building your confidence.

That’s what I did anyway, I was just best friend material for a while and I was happy with that until I felt I was showing the real me. Just be yourself and be friendly try to show the best of yourself but don't show off, don't try and run before you can walk! If you can do that the rest will take care of itself, you might even get lucky and have a friend of a girl you like drop you a hint that she likes you too, that’s the perfect scenario!

LUCK said:

:(
I don't want to be unattractive... it makes me want to bash my head in.

1) Be confident
2) Tell her she is beautiful or looks beautiful today (or maybe this would be too much and you can just tell her she looks nice) Girls love that.
3) Be...entertaining...(take her on interesting dates). Capture her attention.
4) Reveal yourself slowly to her. Dont' do it all at once. Leave mystery. Things left to unfurl.

That's my advice.

tusk said:
LUCK said:

:(
I don't want to be unattractive... it makes me want to bash my head in.

You are attractive, don't be silly. Who ever wrote that is either a shameless troll or has a totally distorted perception of the world. There are a lot of good looking people who are single, some who have never had a partner, for a variety of reasons. It has little to do with how attractive someone is.

Barbaloot said:
You are attractive, don't be silly. Who ever wrote that is either a shameless troll or has a totally distorted perception of the world. There are a lot of good looking people who are single, some who have never had a partner, for a variety of reasons. It has little to do with how attractive someone is.

Thanks, I just think that if that was the case in real life, I would've noticed more interest by now. I get pretty bad bouts of feeling unattractive.
Sometimes trolls speak directly to the emotional part of the brain, bypassing the rational filter using insecurities.

edgecrusher said:
IgnoredOne said:
She probably won't eat your soul.

lmao

Don't laugh man! It's true, didn't you know? Women are capable of eating SOULS!

Shoe Souls :p

Lol Enough kidding :) I'd like to say just go for it. That would be the best and right thing to do. But I'd not do it myself. Try and work on your confidence. That alone can do you a whole world of good!

tusk said:
Barbaloot said:

Thanks, I just think that if that was the case in real life, I would've noticed more interest by now. I get pretty bad bouts of feeling unattractive.
Sometimes trolls speak directly to the emotional part of the brain, bypassing the rational filter using insecurities.

Lmao....If you actaully know how these trolls really look like
and a little bit of thier own history...They're chicks repellent.
So dont worry so much or let the little basturd rent space in
your head. Just focus on yourself and be positive. Take
actions toward your goals no matter how big or small. You'll do
great.

Chicks make themselves avaliable to me all the time.

I actaully like enteracting with this one chick....
She's funni was fresia. She has a very very wackie sense of humor.
Everything that comes out of ther mouth when she talks to me turns into a joke. Lots of laughters. She's cute...
But this is actaully how she dresses or the stye she chosing.
She has off the wall tatoos on her...any where from a pumkin
to a Hello kitty cat, to a coffin.hahahaha
But she refuse to get a tramp stamp.lmao
She's mix between goth and a charactor from the rockie horror show.lmao
She wear a different type bow in her hair everyday. So that's like
a conversation peice. She wears reading glasses..so she also
looks like a nerdie girl.lmao
Really goffie. hilarious and fun to be around.
She'll make a laughing stock out me at my expense too..hahahaaaa

Latest posts

Back