How can serial killers get girlfriends but "nice guys" can't?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm facepalming that this thread is still going. I probably should stop posting...if I remember correctly, I already threw a hissy fit a few pages back, and I am facepalming myself at how I acted.

Let the thread die.

This is one of those who just won't die.

You guys need to admit that you'll miss it when is gone.

A little? nah?

Oh well...

Nah, it's like an accident on the freeway. You say you don't like it, and that it is horrible, but you just can't look away...

Felix said:

A little? nah?

Oh well...

yeah, I'll admit it cause it's one of the few threads I ever can find something to say on and without it, it will just be another outlet loss in my life.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
VanillaCreme said:
She's not annoying. I rather like her videos. Funny and entertaining at least. I especially agree with the one about marriage.

If you mean that she proves the snotty blond bimbo stereotype well, then you're right.

But if you mean that she phrases her arguments in anything that is less of what I would expect of Paris Hilton, then you're incorrect. She's incredibly annoying. Learn to talk normally, and not like you're on some reality tv show.

She's not snotty. She just likes talking. Honestly, I don't know why all the hate on this girl. None of y'all know her. All you know is what her videos show, which honestly isn't that bad. And she can talk however she wants. Just because people may not like it, doesn't mean she can't do it. You want to do videos a certain way, then you make your own. I personally don't think she's bad, and if I cared about YouTube enough for more than just music, I'd watch more of her stuff. I've only seen maybe 3, 4 videos of hers.

I just had to add my two cents.

There is some kind of allure with bad people in general and there is the celebrity factor.

I am a true crime junkie and read pretty much every true crime book that comes out, plus watch all the shows.

I will probably seem like a messed up person for saying this but I would totally be into getting with Casey Anthony or Jody Arias.

They also happen to be really cute though.

I wouldn't have been into Aileen Wournos.

Felix said:

A little? nah?

Oh well...

I'll admit that I laughed yesterday when I logged on for the first time in a couple weeks and saw that this thread was still going. I guess it just proves that I am great troll. :D

VanillaCreme said:
She's not snotty. She just likes talking. Honestly, I don't know why all the hate on this girl. None of y'all know her. All you know is what her videos show, which honestly isn't that bad. And she can talk however she wants. Just because people may not like it, doesn't mean she can't do it. You want to do videos a certain way, then you make your own. I personally don't think she's bad, and if I cared about YouTube enough for more than just music, I'd watch more of her stuff. I've only seen maybe 3, 4 videos of hers.

How can you defend the way she talks?

I'm around a bunch of male and female nerds, and NONE of them (us) talk like that. I actually think the way she talks is weird...it's like she wants to throw as much random honeysuckle into her conversation as she can. Oh, and throw in a million expletives. I'm sorry, but the f word and talking about sexual acts when you're not actually talking about (*******) doesn't make sense. And the faces she made looks like she's on drugs.

Now, that's just going by the first two or three minutes. At the end, she started to talk like a normal person...but by that time, I had to endure all of that. I could not stand to be around her, if she talked like that, and I would avoid her. She actually proved her point perfectly, because by talking like that, she showed that she is someone who I would be incompatible with dating.

I guess different strokes for different folks.

Quirky is an understatement. :p

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate her. I would just feel embarrassed to be around her. But hell, I don't know her...she may just be putting on a good show.

Like I said, those good points at the end made me reassess everything I've been saying on here for the past 2 and a half years. She's changed my mind on the issue.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
How can you defend the way she talks?

I'm around a bunch of male and female nerds, and NONE of them (us) talk like that. I actually think the way she talks is weird...it's like she wants to throw as much random honeysuckle into her conversation as she can. Oh, and throw in a million expletives. I'm sorry, but the f word and talking about sexual acts when you're not actually talking about (*******) doesn't make sense. And the faces she made looks like she's on drugs.

Now, that's just going by the first two or three minutes. At the end, she started to talk like a normal person...but by that time, I had to endure all of that. I could not stand to be around her, if she talked like that, and I would avoid her. She actually proved her point perfectly, because by talking like that, she showed that she is someone who I would be incompatible with dating.

I guess different strokes for different folks.

How? Because who is anyone to say she should act a certain way? Just because people you know don't act like that, doesn't mean that no one else can. If you dislike her or her videos fine, but to set someone on fire just because you don't like their mannerisms... Well, I just think it's better to leave someone alone. I'm not saying you need to be in love with her, but you don't need to put someone down. She is doing videos. So I would assume that some of it would be for show. She may feel like she needs to be entertaining, and that's her way of it. And based on the size of her fan base, I say she's doing rather well for herself.

Anyway, I looked past how she spoke and to her message. Like I said, I agree with her video on marriage. I also liked her videos about what a girl's hair and makeup say, and if for nothing else other than entertainment, at least I got a few laughs. I think you're reading into her actions way too much though.

TyCobbLegend said:
Felix said:

A little? nah?

Oh well...

I'll admit that I laughed yesterday when I logged on for the first time in a couple weeks and saw that this thread was still going. I guess it just proves that I am great troll. :D

Hats of to you, sir! :p

Then we can agree on her message.

I don't like the way she talks. I don't care if it's just for show. Selling yourself that way is why there are so many stupid reality tv shows on now.

Thanks for the support. :)

I apologize that I did not see it until today.

And, never made it past the second beer - now, that is shameful! ;)

VanillaCreme said:
It's not shameful, Bones. And I'll tell you why. Because you came through it, alive and kicking. Don't ever put yourself down for going through something, because I don't even want to imagine dealing with it. The willpower and strength you had not to just whoop on her... I would have failed that first day. Perfect example of what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, and it makes you a better person looking back and knowing all that you put up with just to get somewhere you knew was better.

Iceman1978 said:
Bones, I'm glad you came through that. Domestic violence is a vicious cycle that traps many millions of people.

Peaches said:
talk about trauma... I understand why you say you feel it's shameful, but in fact it is kind of heroic, if we want to go back to literature, kind of Mr Rochester in "Jane Eyre" putting up with his crazy violent wife in order not to destroy her family, in spite of her regularly trying to kill him in his sleep, attacking him with knives. etc. It's brave and it takes huge balls. Anyway, hugs

Runciter said:
You may feel shameful over it Bones, but you're a shining example to anyone who is in an abusive relationship that feels powerless to do something about it. Enjoy your time away, you deserve it.

Iceman1978 said:
Runciter said:
You may feel shameful over it Bones, but you're a shining example to anyone who is in an abusive relationship that feels powerless to do something about it. Enjoy your time away, you deserve it.

Exactly. Acknowledging that there's a problem is the first step. I've seen it first hand where the one being abused when argue with you while you're trying to arrest them.

Latest posts

Back