How can u explain this ???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lina

Reaction score
Hi guys ,

I had a crush , he seems to like me too , we have never talked face to face only in facebook . Until now he has asked me out many times but i refused cause i was afraid when someday he asked me to go to his house (as a date) . Now i just wanna understand why he still asks me out every single time we have any conversation at faceb and after i refuse he get mad - he doesn't respond me for a while and one day he just says hi and try to ask me again. The problem he is playful and he has so many girls around him killing herselfs just to attract his attention and he can easily choose one of them to spend a time with -- so why me ???? Now i just want to be his friend no more how can i make him understand this ??? Another THING VERY IMPORTANT when i meet at work his bandmates , they keep looking at me in a way ... And all of them -besides me he try to avoid me at work , i can see that he trys to not looking at me - to not talking to me ---i just don't UNDERSTAND ?????????

If you aren't interested in dating this guy and he won't take no for an answer, you just have to tell him straight out. You like him as a friend and nothing more, if he can't accept that then you can no longer be friends. Then just cut all ties with him if he won't accept it, which really sounds like he won't. And I mean really cut ties with him, completely, every little string that leads back to him. He'll probably be mad but when you have someone who won't take no their is very little options left.

If he has girls chasing him then he's might be viewing you as a challenge. A conquest, so to speak. I'ld take SciFi's advise if I was you.

SciFi is right. You are being nice, but he may be seeing that as a 'come on' or a tease and getting his friends to see it that way as well. If you want to stop this you have to be firm, and cut ties if he won't listen.

So he may be seeing me as a challenge and i'm just a game to win and why his bandmates are looking at me like i was something mysteriour or intereresting - i wonder if they knows wath's going on between us ????? BUT THOSE looks are so weird it's like ... I don't know !!!

So he may be seeing me as a challenge and i'm just a game to win and why his bandmates are looking at me like i was something mysteriour or intereresting - i wonder if they knows wath's going on between us ????? BUT THOSE looks are so weird it's like ... I don't know !!!

And baby girl, trust me on this, you DO NOT want to find out....

jaguarundi said:

And baby girl, trust me on this, you DO NOT want to find out....

No i just wanna know what's going on !!! So please if u have an idea just tell me ..

No i just wanna know what's going on !!! So please if u have an idea just tell me ..

I'm not a mind reader so I can only go on what you have said. I would guess either he has told them you have already screwed his brains out, OR that he is sure you are going to screw his brains out in the near future.

Obviously this could be quite wrong.

Or maybe you really do want to fresia his brains out?

jaguarundi said:

I'm not a mind reader so I can only go on what you have said. I would guess either he has told them you have already screwed his brains out, OR that he is sure you are going to screw his brains out in the near future.

Obviously this could be quite wrong.

Or maybe you really do want to fresia his brains out?

Oh my ... I will never talk to him - he is so wasted !!

I think you would be wise avoiding him. He may construe anything else as encouragement.

Sometimes it seems to me like he is looking after sex and he thinks i'm difficult but i'm into him and he could easily get me like those girls who are chasing after him - HOW CAN I MAKE HIM understand i'm not like this cause i wanna show him who really i'm beforecuting everything with him !!

Be blunt and straight to the point. Also, Facebook has this fancy option of blocking. Trust me, he sounds like someone I know who has been recently doing the EXACT THING with me, except he is more blunt (he just outright says "Will you have sex with me?"). Which, my answer remains the same every time, no apologies, no hesitation, no "I wish" crap... The straight out truth of "NO, I will NOT". If "why" becomes the next play, the answer is pretty simple there too. I suggest you do the same... Especially if you don't REALLY know this guy. Turns out this person I went to school with, isn't who I thought he was... And is indeed very dangerous, and could cause mental/physical harm.

Guys please one more QUESTION : this guy when we started to talk at faceb hadn't so many friends there ( like 70 i guess ) but since the first time i said no he begins to add more friends = girls : he exactly adds 4 or 5 girls at the same week after each time i say no :is he trying to prove to himself he is irresistible or he is trying to forget what i did to him cause if he was used to add almost every one or two weeks 5or 4 friend he would have mre than 70 friends at the time we started to speak ??????????

Trying to work out what he thinks is a waste of your time. It would be better for you to forget this idiot altogether and concentrate on something more useful instead. He is taking up entirely too much of your headspace - why let him invade your thoughts like that?

At a guess he is trying to prove to you, himself and anyone else that he is irresistible. He is in fact a fuckwit. Keep on wondering about his motivation, what he thinks about you, what his friends think about you will render you fresia-witted as well if you aren't careful ! :D

I have noticed with *some* guys that when they are lonely (includes sexually frustrated) they tend to add a lot of girls to their FB. It gives them a higher chance of getting laid, in their minds (in my own opinion).

I think you do find this fella intriguing :p But I will say now he is not in it for the long run, and surely does not care for your mind and soul; only the body. And sorry sweety, but that is a 3-in-1 package that shouldn't be separated!!

Latest posts

Back