how come every great girl i met....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
And to say that all attractive women don't have a hard time finding relationships is rather dull. I know plenty of beautiful women who have an issue with finding someone to date.

Then fuckin' send some of that gravy in my direction! (wary)

lol

Badjedidude said:
VanillaCreme said:
And to say that all attractive women don't have a hard time finding relationships is rather dull. I know plenty of beautiful women who have an issue with finding someone to date.

Then fuckin' send some of that gravy in my direction! (wary)

lol

*AHEM*

wait, nevermind, I'm married (d)

I so agree with Socrates in this topic !!

this is the kind of advice people needs to hear THE FRIGGIN TRUTH

saying the right thing helps, saying something that will sound right is a total BS

being honest isnt fake, being nice id fake

and my own personal advice is:

1st: ask your self why girls tend to be friendly with you?
be honest what factors of attraction do you have?
if you were a girl would you go out with your self?
improve your self, 1st get off your parent place because wether you are nic/good guy or not it doesnt matter the fact you live with your parent is a downer mate
work your ass off or get a second job and get your self behind wheels !!!! attractive,hot, smart and fun girls wouldnt date you other wise
be a catch !! are you a catch?? if you are girls would be asking you out by now so look around in what makes a guy a cach and BE ONE......

and good luck

PS the right person doesnt just come around thats a lie to make people more satisfies with their lives, the right one is the hardest to find so go head, go out a lot and may be change the way you think of YOUR TYPE.

and mind my spelling and grammer mistakes, English is my 3rd language.

Any girl who thinks a guy is nothing but a nice place and a nice set of wheels...deserves to be "messed" and "chucked".

All is fair in love and war.

Joseph said:
Any girl who thinks a guy is nothing but a nice place and a nice set of wheels...deserves to be "messed" and "chucked".

Joseph a guy just not a nice place and wheels but dare me those things make a different....

Unless he is Robert Pattison it wont make a different but in REAL WORD mate it does

Emma ruby said:
Joseph said:

Joseph a guy just not a nice place and wheels but dare me those things make a different....

Unless he is Robert Pattison it wont make a different but in REAL WORD mate it does

Of course, in the real world it does, and again, any woman who judged me by my material possessions would be judged by similarly shallow standards (in the ... real world). It goes both ways. Maybe you think women have all the power, but they don't. I've known guys who go out dressed in suits and a rented car and pick up and fresia tons of women. If that's what the women want (nice clothes, nice car), they'll give it to them. The perfect answer to superficiality: manipulation.

Thats becuz niether one of ya had never been cuaght in bed with a 19 yr old by iur mother ...while ur lving with mom N dad :p
mom is still grateful...I aint gay.hahahaaaa

anyway...I dont always go swimming in the deep end or swallow end of my pool.. One is not better than the other...as long as I get wet...Its all good.

you guys are ridiculous. I understand what Vanilla is trying to point out. You all worry so much about "How the strongest will survive" especially when it comes to getting a girl...but have you ever thought for a second that the guy who is honest and gentle and kind is usually the strongest? Not when it comes to having a car or lifting weights or being super hot to a point where all women who see a picture of him thinks hes as hot as a male celebrity? No. But when it comes to being yourself...being honest...accepting who you are and then being confident for that within you. Thats the true strength.

Yes, it's true Society itself does favor the ones that are hot and have everything and being over confident...but to conform to that kind of level...is down right ignorant. Chivalry is ******* dead...and you accepted that. *claps* Great job...I guess maybe I'm better off being alone if that's the case. I'd rather be myself than be some fake ass hot looking celeb wannabe.

I weep for society...people these days are so apathetic it's ******* sad.

... Sigh

Its time to let go... sometimes standing still is the best move we ever make.. Focus on YOU, set new goals, work on life.

A love relationship is not something we can earn by hard work like we earn a promotion or a best performance award. You will find your love if it is somewhere out there. There is not much logic in trying "methods" or fixing the old ones. Because it is not a game. as you said..you would find happiness with a girl but then she would just move on. This is something we cant stop. We gave it all we can.. and still we are losing it, then its not our fault. i guess these are things you know already.

Before you get emotionally involved with someone, if possible make sure she is not into a relationship already or interested in someone. And never feel awkward to express your feelings at the right time.. sometimes we wait for the best time and we are just left waiting forever.

Someone somewhere is made for you. When the right time comes you will be shown the way.

PaperDuck87 said:
I'd rather be myself than be some fake ass hot looking celeb wannabe.

Exactly. That's all Socrates is really saying to everyone... be fake and pretend, and you'll get someone sexually.

SighX99 said:
it seems to me that everytime i find a girl that im compatible with, she is in a relationship....
a former good friend of mine used to state "If a girl's single, she's either incredibly picky, or she's too insane for you to last a long time with".

Its been pretty true in my experience.

Latest posts

Back