how did you guys find this forum & what do you get from here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I was searching for a place years ago, and kinda looks liked the type of place I wanted to belong. Get advice/Give advice.

Constantly coming and going as I find it hard to make a real connection with people. I'm not good at saying things I mean etc. But slowly becoming friends with a few.

Legato said:
Think I was searching for a place years ago, and kinda looks liked the type of place I wanted to belong. Get advice/Give advice.

Constantly coming and going as I find it hard to make a real connection with people. I'm not good at saying things I mean etc. But slowly becoming friends with a few.

I dont think you have any problems saying what you mean, Legato. :p

I don't remember how I found this place. But I already know how my time here will pan out.

Yes I do have a time machine.

I think I found this place accidentally through a friend. He showed me something online and I saw this place. Or maybe I Googled it x]

Wow. About 7-8 years ago, I was feeling pretty lonely/depressed. Only friends I had were on Myspace and it was dying a quick death.
I was scrambling to find new internet friends. I searched for "lonely forums". Found a couple forums but they weren't very active. This one seemed to be cool so I stayed.
I have deleted my account twice, thinking I had escaped loneliness - or thought I could. This may be a permanent home for me.

I guess this site has been up for a while... I did find this site through google but I was in the process of helping a college student doing her research few month ago... She majors in psychology & she was doing a paper on "pack mentality" & social influences on people... She mentioned something about isolated people & that's what lead me here... I looked around a bit & finally decided to join...

I was looking for a forum about shyness and loneliness.
I was on somewhere else for years but it wasn't moderated and it got overtaken by a load of lunatics.

I am mentally ill and do not have a social life at all except the internet. I have been here for three years and started posting about a month ago. I am learning new things about myself everyday, almost, because i used to self medicate until 2008. I feel as if i am 6 years old in a way. It is amazing. WOW . i am alive. sort of.

I guess i found this looking for websites for mentally ill people. And what i get from here is that i am learning a lot about myself. It is like therapy.

And hello to everybody.

I found this place after I had left another forum some time ago...

Since I get almost no human interaction apart from work and family visits, I came here to keep my personal isolationism in check. I'm not looking for anything particular in here though...

MTrip said:
I found it via web search, & what I've gotten from it lately is slightly better than that which you blow your nose on. Sorry to say so but it's the truth.

Considering the 'contributions' you make you're getting a hell of a good deal in return....

It's the strangest thing. I was googling a game I usee to play on Xbox called Jet Set Radip Future and a thread on this forum about it came up.

Paraiyar said:
It's the strangest thing. I was googling a game I usee to play on Xbox called Jet Set Radip Future and a thread on this forum about it came up.

The original on the Dreamcast was probably a better game, but I love them both. It's tragic that they never really sold in any great quantity, so the chances of further sequels are practically non-existent.

LonelyNormalBoy said:
I found this forum through google search about 3 weeks ago, I simply want to find some people who have same issues like me, even though sometimes we don't know exactly what problems is.
by the way, English is not my mother language, so plz forgive me if i use some phrases incorrectly, or I don't express accurate words i wanna say. anyway, i love you guys on the forum, it's just feel like this is a big family that we could show our real side and talk to others with same trouble, and the circumstance here makes people doesn't that shy anymore and become more chatty, we are not afraid to talk those things that we cannot talk in public, but here, i mean, here we can talk each other without shyness and fear. When we fail to tackle those honeysuckle in daily life, this is our home. we all families, right?

I googled something about forums to join. This was first on the list and tried it. I was on reddit but I found that there was an abnormally high percentage of male and female trolls. Not to mention everyone always trying to sell or advertise something in every forum alive. This forum suits me more. Hopefully, I can find a few chill ladies and chill dudes to chat with over time. Feel free to PM.

Latest posts

Back