How do you deal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senamian

Reaction score
Just want to know... I mean, I know people who have said "oh it's useless I don't care anymore" but they still care :D So I wonder... how do you deal with things in your relationship, your ended relationship...? I use music. To one ex (recent one) It's the song "Gives you Hell" which basically says it all, and actually ends up making me smile whenever I hear it and think of him! Not because I miss him, but because it's true to him, and true to how I feel. With another guy I was with, I used "Gone Forever" which definitely showed the ending of that "relationship" (if you can call it that"

So

:club:
What do you do? :p

I'm afraid I'm a bit off-topic, because I haven't yet had a relationship to have collapse :D

In general though, when I feel bad, music offers me the most solace. I have tinnitus (a constant ringing) in one ear unfortunately, so music is fantastic for taking my mind off that.

In addition, it just helps me focus my thoughts. Probably my primary healing tool.

This song in particular I find is really fantastic for helping to break those really dark moods. Great lyrics:

[video=youtube]

Senamian said:
Just want to know... I mean, I know people who have said "oh it's useless I don't care anymore" but they still care :D So I wonder... how do you deal with things in your relationship, your ended relationship...? I use music. To one ex (recent one) It's the song "Gives you Hell" which basically says it all, and actually ends up making me smile whenever I hear it and think of him! Not because I miss him, but because it's true to him, and true to how I feel. With another guy I was with, I used "Gone Forever" which definitely showed the ending of that "relationship" (if you can call it that"

So

:club:
What do you do? :p

I try to keep myself busy and focused... remembering that the person was an ASPECT and ADDITION to my life... not my life itself.

I havnt been able to get over this one particular woman.....So thats why Im still very much in love with her and were trying again.. I guess she loves me the same way.

I ve tried ...other women, break up songs, letting her go. Saying hateful and hurtful things to her, prayed...etc.etc
Non of that have lasting effects.
Its like a banage job for me...

Ive lived wiht other women ..trying to on with my life...etc..etc
Theres not that same level of love...
Its kindda ike learning to love someone...Its not natural and dosnt have the luster genuine feeling of love to me...

I dk...its just the way I am
Im lying to myself if I dont love her
If I dont love her...I wounlt be me.

Trust me...Ive had freinds. Family, preachers, conselor tell me to stop loving her...All that dose is drive a dagger into me even more when Im without her. .

Some memorable quotes from one of my all time favourite shows, Ally McBeal, is often what helps me deal:

1. "Even if I did get past all my problems, I'm just gonna get out and get new ones."

2. "Maybe I'm happy and I just don't know it."

3. "Maybe I'll share my life with somebody... maybe not. But the truth is, when I think back of my loneliest moments, there was usually somebody sitting there next to me."

4. "I'm actually luckier than most. I get to wake up each morning, glad to start a new day - grateful the last one is over."

I refocus on something else, whatever it is that I can get passionate about. I also usually find some unlucky female friend or two and whine endlessly to them. Its strangely consoling.

[video=youtube]
This.
But then again, my last relationship was so long ago, I hardly even remember what it felt like at all Xd So I can only say that there's not much left "to deal with" , so to speak.

I have a few songs that make me giggle...like Gives You Hell, and also the "fresia You" by Ceelo Green, and Gone Forever...

I like seeing how all of you deal with things, or would deal with things :) off topic or not. Lonesome Crow, I know how you feel. I still and won't ever get over someone, but there is sadly no way for me to be with him, or for me to know he even still cares. D:

I deal with things through songs as well, can't get through a day without my music.

And like I told my brother once, "there's a Beatles song for everything."

Always a Beatle song!!!! Haha. Yeah I've used songs during rough relationships, rough days, rough friendships, break ups... Idk just something that gives more of a comical, vengeful, or gettheheckoverhim feel :p

Latest posts

Back