How Do You Find the Shy, Loving, Caring, Romantic, & Faithful SO

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bones

*** Please note: The statements & questions are relating to my personal experiences; and while it may sound sexiest, I do not mean for it too. This has been an extremely painful area for me over the last 30 years that started in the 7th grade. While I have tried reading books, meditating, problem solving, being logical without generalization, ect, I have never been completely successful for getting over it completely. However, I am trying at least one more time to find sanity in an insane world and get up once again after continually being knocked down.***

All of my life, I have always wondered why when a woman finds a romantic, caring, loving, faithful man, why do they always cheat on you?

It seems like nice guys are more of an emotional support system until their next "bad guy" sweeps them off their feet; and when that ends, they want to come back and apologize in order to repeat the process all over again.

(Personally, my philosophy has always been; if it did not work the first time, why would it work a second time after trust has been broken?)

For the nice, caring, loving, faithful females out there, does the same thing happen to you as well more often then not?

Is this a general man/womankind issue or more of a gender specific problem?

And finally - most importantly - how in the world do you find the shy, loving, caring, romantic, giving, and faithful significant other in the maze of "me first" mentality that is prevalent in today's society by both genders?

(Once again, I apologize for the gender bashing if it is taken as such.

I will admit, I am not perfect person and do bonehead things, but I have always tried to live by the following rules and never broken trust:

~ Bide within the Law you must, in perfect love and perfect Trust.
~ Live you must and let to live, fairly take and fairly give.
~ Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
~ Honor [everyone] in deed and name, let love and light be our guides again.
~ With a fool no season spend, or be counted as his[/her] friend.
~ Merry Meet and Merry Part, bright the cheeks and warm the heart.
~ Mind the Three-fold Laws you should, three times bad and three times good.
~ Be true in love this you must do, unless your love is false to you.
~ And, do what you will but cause no harm.)

LOL...
You and me both..

Evidently. I didnt learn the first, second time, third time, fouth time or fith time..
I guess Im a nice guy after all.lol

So I was telling Renae about that movie the Mexican...In away Im kind da like that crazy dude ..the answer of cours is....
" NEVER"..

But its kind da like an Ironic twist.
Renae is my bad girl....
Ive left plenty of nice women for her.
That would 2 just this within this year
or she had came back into my life again.

Nope...I dont mean to sound sexiest either. Logically I can make the honeysuckle ouit...but when it comes to Renae...all my logic gose out the fucken wondow.lol

Yeap..I did the 12 step..meditate, pray, read plenty of selfhelp book, spiritual books...etc..etc

Im not even drunk, high, buzzzzzed..

I think I stopped trying to figure out why I love her...I just do.

I have millions of reasons to stop loving her..But all I need is one reason to love her....I love her ..and thats about as simple Im ganna keep it.

Bones said:
*** Please note: The statements & questions are relating to my personal experiences; and while it may sound sexiest, I do not mean for it too. This has been an extremely painful area for me over the last 30 years that started in the 7th grade. While I have tried reading books, meditating, problem solving, being logical without generalization, ect, I have never been completely successful for getting over it completely. However, I am trying at least one more time to find sanity in an insane world and get up once again after continually being knocked down.***

All of my life, I have always wondered why when a woman finds a romantic, caring, loving, faithful man, why do they always cheat on you?

It seems like nice guys are more of an emotional support system until their next "bad guy" sweeps them off their feet; and when that ends, they want to come back and apologize in order to repeat the process all over again.

(Personally, my philosophy has always been; if it did not work the first time, why would it work a second time after trust has been broken?)

For the nice, caring, loving, faithful females out there, does the same thing happen to you as well more often then not?

Is this a general man/womankind issue or more of a gender specific problem?

And finally - most importantly - how in the world do you find the shy, loving, caring, romantic, giving, and faithful significant other in the maze of "me first" mentality that is prevalent in today's society by both genders?

(Once again, I apologize for the gender bashing if it is taken as such.

I will admit, I am not perfect person and do bonehead things, but I have always tried to live by the following rules and never broken trust:

~ Bide within the Law you must, in perfect love and perfect Trust.
~ Live you must and let to live, fairly take and fairly give.
~ Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
~ Honor [everyone] in deed and name, let love and light be our guides again.
~ With a fool no season spend, or be counted as his[/her] friend.
~ Merry Meet and Merry Part, bright the cheeks and warm the heart.
~ Mind the Three-fold Laws you should, three times bad and three times good.
~ Be true in love this you must do, unless your love is false to you.
~ And, do what you will but cause no harm.)

I have to say that this hit a core with me. Yet again I have just finished another relationship, with another woman... who yes, cheated on me.

I wish I knew the answer. I would use it myself.

I've even thought about becoming the "bad guy"... it doesn't work for me... I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Like I said... I wish I had the answer.

Just so tired of hearing the words "you never cared/loved me" when I refuse to take her (them) back after she (they) cheat. I hate that... becoming the criminal after they do the crime.

Love true unless your love is not true....
Do no harm....

I try to live by those things....
and thats one of the things Thats linger in my mind....
I felt really really bad for leaving Jennifer..( just recenty)...

Fair is fair....I love Renae very much
but if she leave me for another dude...
Im capiable of finding other women that will have me and love me lots..

Yet it was unfair to Jennifer....

and I dont know if Iwould hve to live out that karma....

At the sametime...I also know if I didnt truely love Jennifer...it would ultimately hurt her in the long run. Jennifer deserves to love and cherrish...as I deserve to be cherish.

The thing of it is...I cherish Renae.
Yes I love her...its also natural for me to cherrish her.....

The thing of it is...I also left Renae high and dry many years ago too..
I had my reasons...(her interest in other men of course)

Our relationship has different angles.
We both had been on both side of the cion.

Yeah...bascially Reane said the samething to me.....
she said she stopped tlaking to that dude...but she miss texted messages she was sending to him..

So I kindda went off on her.
So shes saying that I dont love her...
ERROR.lol
But I guess Im just as bad....
I was with Juliet...another woman I mate or landed on my lap..
Againt Im not trying to be sexest.
Juliet came after me...She actaully got pissed that I was talking to Renae
and she was doing everything she could to get me to stop talking to Renae.

I sent pics of Juliet to Renae...
Just like that...
The woste posible thing you can do is talk about other women in front of a woman...but then again Renae wasnt playing fair either.

At the sametime...I was willing to let Renae go..
It hurted like a son of a *****..

But a day later...Renae and I started talking again.

U knoiw....
If u love soneone set them free.
If they comeback to you..it was ment to be...
sayings like these..

I think its a perception issue.

That said, I think that once when I was younger and a lot 'nicer', I came off as essentially more than a bit clingy and it was to the detriment of relationships that I was in. I think that it has a lot to do with confidence, even within a relationship.

But still dont have all the answers.lol

This much I know....Renae calls me everyday and tells me she loves me very much. And I ve spoken to her when she cried her heart out for hours for me.
Shes cried many many tears for me...

The first time she and I were separated by adults in our lives....We were both in our teens...very young. Very muvh in love...Other pople made desision for us...broke us apart without our permissions or consoiderations..

A part of her snapped that day..
She scream and scream ..cried and cried. Her heart out.
And all I was told was to STFU..
It didnt mattered how much I love her either...Life and poeple took her away from me just the same....

I think...that was the day I became SICK.

Yeah...I also bascilly wirte my own experince in life....

even when it pretains to my daughter.
It is what it is.. This is how my life is.
I dont have all the answers. I have a general idea of what need or should be done....

Ive read plenty of book, been in reovery for a long long time. Im not blinded to the many aspect that surrounds my duaghter.
It would be really easy if I could just FIX her.or take away all her pains and suffernings..

Going to be honest here, and after reading the OP - really didn't feel the need to read more, so I'll just give out my opinion (sorry if it sounds a bit harsh, but it's supposed to be constructive - I want to help).

You know what I find weird about that title? Look at all those characteristics. All of them BUT being shy (which isn't really a good thing to be, and only keeps the rest of them from shining off) can only be seen once in a relationship, and even them are normally really under the covers, so I'd say being Loving, Caring, Romantic and Faithful are those kinds of characteristics that are true until proven not. Basicly, everyone has them until they show they don't, and most times when the time comes that one of those fails, their partner is probably already in love with them and really doesn't care. Not to be insulting to women, but it is known most use their emotions to deal with decisions like these, and when the emotions are love, not being romantic isn't a big deal if he still takes her to do fun stuff. Actually, even I don't see the big deal with that.

Now here's what you don't want to listen, but from what I've known (even though some may/will argue it isn't much), is true.
Women don't want a teddy bear who hugs and loves and is like nothing more than a blind man who keeps being led on and shining her shoes.

Ofcourse a man who sweeps them off their feet is better - it's not boring. It's emotional and sometimes bad, yes, but it's always better than being stuck in a loveless relationship with a "Yes" man. And I'm sorry to say this (because I've been and sometimes am in the same position) but in normal conditions, they'd only date you if they knew you'd be up for it and they had no other guy to go for - or at least they thought they could go for.

And how is there even an option of going back and asking for a second shot? Come on, someone who does anything as low as that doesn't or shouldn't be considered high enough to even talk to you =/

Sorry if I missed something in the comments...

It's part of life's ironies... while there are Native Americans who are happy with prearranged marriages, we have a whole world of choices that amount to little more then playing musical chairs in bed...

But I'll tell you a secret. A world age has been called a breath of God. In the first part we are medieval explorers colonizing the world. This is the outward masculine energy and a male dominant time. Then we have the inbreath, a time such as now, that is the exact opposite. There is no equilibrium, there is only one or the other. The negative, dark, must always compliment the light so that it shine. That is the divine order of things. Creation is made thus that it compliment the creator, as the masterpiece the artist.

Where women were sometimes seen as sex objects, it is often the other way around: In our society the woman has the pick of anyone she wants, but it doesn't really work the other way around as much. Scientitic studies back this up, more men look at the eyes now, and more women look at the sexual organs when tested, indeed it has reversed. Women are typically never single, they just upgrade their boyfriends from time to time, have 100s of facebook friends, are often given to chattle and herd mentality while men tend to be content to be loners and keep their emotions to themselves, etc. They use that against us. See a woman cry in public and you comfort her, see a man cry in public and you call him a crybaby.

By making women the new men, all of mankind becomes the new woman. The oneness movement and so called feminine age are because the power elite, the system has itself become the only true masculine force on the planet. The computer god will have all power and all authority, and everyone will be married to it. It'll be one gigantic global marriage therefore sex between anyone and any thing will be encouraged. There will be no more judging anyone for anything ever.

Phaedron said:
By making women the new men, all of mankind becomes the new woman. The oneness movement and so called feminine age are because the power elite, the system has itself become the only true masculine force on the planet. The computer god will have all power and all authority, and everyone will be married to it. It'll be one gigantic global marriage therefore sex between anyone and any thing will be encouraged. There will be no more judging anyone for anything ever.

I, for one, welcome our new divine digital overlords.

Poueff has a point, too. Don't be a doormat. Doormats are not fun.

Okay. Since avoiding becoming the doormat is important, at what point (while things are good between two people) does one become a doormat? What actions would put one up to be considered as being a doormat?

I'm going to have to come back to this post, because it's one of those things that really hold in it so many issues, and I don't have time for that now. But, I just had to say, I am in mourning right now for a relationship with a guy who almost always agreed with me, listened to me for HOURS, gave me thoughtful gifts, but/and who IN FOUR YEARS never made more than half-hearted gestures of anything but friendship.

- Thank you for your opinions and keeping this thread civil.

- I know that I am boring in a sense because I like quite evenings, walking in the park, etc have more of a need for emotional deep connection.

- This all started after running into an ex gf yesterday. She has called me a few times and what not, but I have refuse to get myself back into a bad situation again. I really do not think things will change overall and do not want to repeat the process no matter how lonely i am.

- Somehow, I have to figure out a way to get over the life long hurts and try again someday. On my personal DNA test, i only scored a two - i think - for trust. I am not sure if I could ever trust anyone again and that is a shame.

- Thanks again and it seems it has to others as well and not alone in this issue; and, all of this happens to everyone no matter the gender. Yesterday was a painful reminder of everything that I have suppressed for years now.

Not being a doormate...
I dont believe I was being a doormate.
If I was being a doormate there wouldnt had been a conflict in relationships I've had.
As a provider and a man in the relationship...that was a role I was conditioned to play.
I've took avenues of not playing the doormate...Such as being the BADBOY
or darkside of me.

And it's this very thing that I also leave the so call "nice women that would do anything
and everything for me"

The inside joke is...
I'm the recoverying alki/addict. All i need to do is find me a CODI
to get involve with(Jennifer). This way I can get away with all kinds of BS :p

The flip side of that is...CODIs are fucken controll freaks.hahahaaaa

It is this...Renae will stand up to me and wont be my doormate.
All things being equal or equality. I wont roll over and play dead either just because
she has the power of the BOOBS on her side.

And it's this very thing that Renae is attracted to me.
I'm not her fucken teddy bear and can be a ruthless basturd sometimes.
I'm also a very loving and gentle person.

We're all capliable of being the devil himself
We're all also capiable of being just like Jesus.

Symbalic...
The ying and yang.

The short simple version
Balance?

Renae and I had been on both side of the same coin?

Yes....at the core of everything..... TRUST.
Rebuilding that trust that have broken at the core of Kimmie.
Kimmie represent Renae and I. Our blood run in vains.
The many attributes...her personalities, traits, ways of thinking, perception of life.
It's just so weird sometimes to talk to my daughter. it's like looking at myself a mirror sometimes.
She's so much like me in so, so many ways. At the sametime I see alot of triats in her of her mother.

A fairly interesting subject, I just can't pass it by. Most of us go through failed relationships at some point and adopt philosophical views on the matter after having some experience.

I am going to share my views. Not saying I am right, I may not be, I may replace my philosophy in the morning, I'm not your typical wise hermit who knows the secrets of life and everything, I'm young. But I've seen some sights and would like to think that I learned from it. Maybe I'd be helpful for some to gain an insight on how 'girls' view 'bad boys' , 'nice doormat guys' and why do they cheat on 'nice' ones. Still, question my views, I am able to be mistaken and also I tend to look at grey from an angle that makes grey turn black, considering my past, things might be overall brighter in fact. I'm going to say honeysuckle most wouldn't dare to say, such beliefs are too personal to post and may be viewed as sexist, harsh, offensive and disturbing but am I free to say anything in as much detail as I want? fresia yeah, I am. Feel free to skip my post but I now know it's pointless to live your life masked by curtain of faked opinions and good manners, having one more reason to regret how you've lived later. Cold truth stripped of etiquette and polite barriers is the only right way to speak your mind. You may scroll down to tl;dr version at any time if that'd prove to be a boring read, I know the following wall of text is going to be poorly worded and exceptionally looong. BEAR with me.

------
Phrases 'bad boy' and 'nice guy' have extremely misleading adjectives attached to them for some reason. In case you haven't defined for yourself what they actually mean, I'll do that, just to clarify. A 'bad boy' isn't necessarily like "it's a chopper, baby" type. A 'nice guy' isn't generally "honey, I'm home!" type.

'Bad' boy is self-confident, strong, responsible and mature. That's what makes him attractive to people. He can be nice, reserved, mean, violent, sentimental, sarcastic, romantic, caring, faithful, pious, insane, knowledgeable, stupid and whatever else that doesn't come into conflict with self-confidence, maturity, responsibleness and strength (of will, body or both, strong presence), he may even be physically unappealing in a conventional perspective. He may be a bookworm scientist, drug addict, criminal, a video game 'pro', anything.

'Nice' guys possess more than one of the following: self-doubt/insecurity/low self-confidence, physical/temperamental weakness, irresponsibleness (not able to face problems head on), immaturity. Even intellect, wit, or good looks can not compensate for those in long term. 'Nice' guy may end up married with kids or in a relationship when he's at risk of his wife/partner cheating on him with one of the 'bad' boys, what's funny is that she generally isn't able to control herself (will explain why in a bit) and you know what two people who want to fresia are going to do. They may even love each other behind 'nice' guy's back, they may share a bottle of wine and kiss gently under the moon if you know what I mean.

How does it feel to know that she may abandon you as easily as I snap my fingers just because she is female and you are not male enough for her?
Sorry for possible wound salting, but I believe there is great strength to be drawn from defeat.

Let's see why women are attracted to 'bad' boys. I'll analyze this in detail, have nothing better to do.

Ahem, excuse me, but have you seen what stray cats do before *******? M chases F proving his determination and speed, F gives M the look in the eye and M doesn't back off proving his confidence and will, F may attack M and M'd have to dominate F physically showing his strength and toughness, then they do it. What purpose does that chasing/fighting ritual serve? Healthy kittens. No sentiments, only unforgiving realities of wild nature, F just 'wants' (as much as a cat could consciously want something) to be sure that M has good genes. Survival of the fittest also means that no weak specimens would have a chance to reproduce, wildlife has no condoms or birth control. Another quick example, a pack of wolves. To put it simply, alpha wolf has all the 'bitches' while less imposing members of the pack are 'plotting' to overthrow the leader once he's wounded or otherwise weakened (being diseased or old). Those who are not capable of taking on the current most powerful wolf are not allowed to breed.

Now, before I continue, I must confess that I'm not religious, I believe in evolution of species, not in divine creation of human being, so if you have different beliefs know that I'm not saying my theory is the ultimate truth.

With that said, let's talk humans, we are a lot more complex.

Stone Age or whatever is considered really ancient time period of human history, let's say long long time ago. How do you think a caveman would 'date' and 'woo' a cavelady? He'd approach the one who he considers most attractive which actually means healthy (!, notice how views on beauty changed over periods of history). Then he'd say his "Blarggh! Tumba, gaaaH!" as a witty pick-up line and would drag her off using crude stone weapon as a tool of persuasion if needed.

1. Self-confidence.

Other self-confident cavemen would surely confront him. Then he'd roar with furious anger at them or strike the ground with his club repeatedly, basically an intimidating move. If among his opponents would be an individual confident enough not to pussy out and face our caveman, they'd fight and the more strong and agile one would acquire the 'booty'.

2. Strength of body and will, strong presence.

Now, a cavelady cannot hunt, cannot fend off predators, what she's naturally proficient to do is tending to little cavekids and hearth. So the caveman is expected to bring a share of mammoth meat and furs regularly to cavehome, defend the cavefamily against the sabertooths and evil raiding cavemen. If he's unsuccessful in that he's supposed to take the blame for it and try harder. If not, his cavekids would starve, his cavewife would be raped or taken and his continual reproduction would halt.

3. Responsibleness.

Next, a caveman would not be respectably skilled hunter or warrior if most of his time he spends banging rocks together playing Rockémon, daydreaming about how he'd become a High Dugunda of Bagumba tribes or chasing butterflies across the ancientelope pastures.

4. Maturity.

These are four essential manly qualities that both men and women are attracted to. Thousands upon thousands of years have made these traits highly appealing in a male (other attributes are attractive in females but that's another story).

Imagine you are a disgruntled medieval peasant. If there would be a revolt who'd you rather follow as your leader, whom would you trust your life, a 'nice' friendly village lad or a hardened renegade knight?

In modern times you no longer need 'bad' boy traits to be able to support your 'cavelady' and 'cavekids'. But that doesn't mean that modern humans (girls and boys both) are not attracted to 'bad' boys still to this day. That may possibly change, but not during our lifetimes, generations would have to be born, pass and born anew. And still in most societies a powerful individual can take what's yours at will if you're nothing more than a 'nice' guy, if you'd rather go down without a 'fight'. The truth is, if people perceive you as 'strong' and 'confident' they won't even attempt to steal your girlfriend and she would be a lot less prone to being 'swept off her feet' by a 'bad' boy for as long as she feels that you're, to put it simply, manly enough yourself. When you're crossing a border of a certain country I'd rather not name they'd turn all the bags inside out skipping only yours and your girfriend's, because you look confident and secure on the outside, aware of your supposed human rights, even if under the veil you feel intense terror knowing that militaristic authoritarian police states' borders are classified national security sites, no journalists allowed here and nothing about your and her fate would leave the boundaries of border control building, besides there's nowhere to run and those AK's are pretty **** reliable and can tear you to shreds, anything can happen to both of you here. But you don't falter and they let you through, they know they would have less protected females than your girlfriend to abuse if they want to, like those unfortunate girls that are being trafficked on a regular basis. Don't deny your inner masculinity, cease being a boy, become a man and you're going places, I promise. It's up to you if you want it. Who am I to say what's good for you, eh? Maybe being less manly has more merit for some, manchildren are free to enjoy their own exclusive fun of escapism, no sarcasm here intended, I sincerely mean it. It is also generally more safe.

Wait a moment. It feels like I'm regarding women as separate species. Not true by all means. Distinctions between genders are minimal. No differences in the way we think, act and feel. Depends solely on a person, not gender as a whole, there are aggressive, confident, strong and seasoned women out there, as well as quiet, romantic, gentle or naive men.
------

Finally, The END! I feel like I could expand more on the topic, but I'm frankly too drained to do this now. All of the above is nothing more than my humble opinion and is subject to be altered on a whim, so take it lightly, I didn't mean to offend anyone here. I just hope that it'd provide helpful insight or a "kick up the ass" to some random soul who was bored enough to manage reading the long version. And by the way, let me mention for those feeling despaired and desperate that there are other kinds of relationship foundations besides traditional man-woman. Like when a girl wants manchild and a guy needs mommy, but let's leave exceptions for another time.

tl;dr
Nice guys are underrated, sadly.

MechanicalMishka said:
tl;dr
Nice guys are underrated, sadly.

Overall well said. One of the most inspiring lessons I took from early life was from a rather wise woman who said that she could forgive a man of any sin, except weakness. Weakness is unforgiveable. I remember just how heartily my girl interest agreed with her and its been something I've always taken that to heart.

But I saw the lion king...man :p

Female lions are the ones that dose the actual hunting and take care of the cubs..

I might be old and all I have to do roar..
My bite is way way biger and more damaging than my roar.
If my female loin gets out of line...
I wont kill her..cuasr she still has to take care of my cubs...shell bite. And fight back..cuase she s also capiable of hunting and killing to show her strenght.
Im however the king with alot more wisdom and better hunting skills than she is. All I have to do is bite her in the neck @ the right time or after she had worn herself out trying to hurt me.
Though I might be lazy. relaxed.
or come off as nice in time of peace.
Never ever underestimate me. LOL

Or would you rather have the silver back version?

I feel I've been a bit misunderstood. Boring doesn't relate to your hobbies, it relates to the way you present them.

Say you (hypotetically), like me, like playing pokémon or minecraft or, I don't know, watch TJ's vids on youtube. The only issue you may have is the way you tell people. If you're shy and go like "eehh... I like playing games like pokémon and such... but it doesn't matter much, it's a bit childish, I just do it because of my little brother/or something else, it really isn't important" people will see it as lame. Cause you show it as a lame hobbie. Be confident, otherwise it seems like a waste of time. You're wasting your time doing it. And they see it as it would be a waste of time doing you. Logical much? :p

Indeed - do whatever you do with passion. If you can't even seem to be confident in why you're doing something, why should anyone else have confidence in you?

In my 20s after a bitter divorced and a bad break up....

I simply juts went out and played.
No commitments. No guilt, No shame.
There where plenty of young single women that also just wanted to play.

Even @ my age...theres plenty of single women thats gone through relationships, diviorced, ..etc
Not looking for a commitment...

Maybe just flings..

Theres 7 biilions people on this planet...youll meet all kinds of people
wanting different things out of life...depending where they are @ in their lives.

I never had problems getting women. sex..or even love..

Juts that special kind of love ...thats seems to be elusive to a lot of people.

Wow, so much to say. I think the essence of the OP is why would someone prefer to be with someone who doesn't treat them well when someone who does is available. But I think the answer to that question, and the hidden part of that question, is the question "What is this thing called chemistry?". I think the answer is when you relate to someone completely -- on the level of their pain as well as on what their ambitions are. Neither of those can be forced, they've got to genuinely match in your own personal makeup. Not only do both of those have to be there, but they also seem to be almost impossible to put into words. If they were, computer match ups would have solved that particular problem as well.

But, all of this may be deeper than intended, and the issue in the question that seems to have been picked up isn't about real relationships but more about gender roles, and I think that part of it is just not specific enough to answer, though I think it's interesting that men are so hung up on it. A few things I can say for sure -- no woman has ever felt, "Oh, I'm so in love with him -- he's such an ******* to me!" -- though it may be said with a "but" in there often, that sentiment is just as often expressed, in different words ("but she ignores me"), by the other gender. And women who aren't confident are wallflowers. But there's a lot more to say on the subject.

Mishka, one thing I thought about when I was reading your post is why would cavemen have needed to drag a female by the hair into the cave? I know that's not what you said in so many words but I'm substituting the common image. The idea that females have less sexual drive is a complex misunderstanding perpetuated by patriarchy, but quickly debunked by anyone who really knows one. At the dawn of humanity, there would have been nothing to keep a female from just going up to a guy and initiating sex.

Also, regarding animals, bitches just stand there while one male after another has sex with her. No running away. And isn't it the female cats who cry so loudly all night in the alley while they're in heat? And not cause they're *******! Plus, the most important feature is that males don't usually, or as often, certainly, try to mate with females when the female is not in heat. And in most species, the male does something or has some feature to attract females. I haven't studied this, I've just noticed these things, so I may be interpreting things incorrectly. But I've noticed that it could be seen as female biology which determines or even initiates mating to a large degree.

Latest posts

Back