How do you get this lonely?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VengeanceBurning

How does a person get this empty? How are you surrounded by people, hit on by good looking women, and still feel like your all alone? Because that's how I feel. I miss my ex, I miss my old life where me and my mother spoke, I miss my cat. God, it feels like everything just drifted away, it just fell apart. I don't know how to fix it, I don't know how to stop the pain. I can't even remember how everything got so bad. I cry periodically, and I dread night time. No one should live this way, it isn't right. The people in my life who know what I'm going through try so hard to help, but this is beyond them, and they know it and they feel so helpless and it's making them hurt, and that tears me apart. It's one thing for me to hurt, but to see others hurting because of me, it's too much. I can't take this anymore, if anyone has a real answer, tell me, because I don't. I just want peace and if I can't find it here, maybe then in the next life.

I know how you feel, I lost me ex/gf the only person I truly loved and cared for...I live at homw with my mother she is dying of cancer, I'm looking for a job but haven't found one..no car, no dates, I do get a little $ from ssdi, fighting getting over bad opiate addiction...I don't have much...I'm 39...I felt like you so many times, and there were times I was close to ending my life, Like my father did, my childhood was hell..why am I still here..I don't know but I have fought through the stage of wanting to end it...I'm trying to piece my life together, and missing the past, knowing it's gone...It's hard very hard, It's hard to get up some days, I keep going..I hope you choose to do the same..know that your not alone in your pain and how you feel.

Allright, i spent over two hours writing this straight from my heart so You better follow my instructions and read all of it! This is very easy to do and it can change Your life to the better very drastically. That's the whole point, actually.

You are going to read and follow each part of instructions You are going to find below. A "part" is a term i'm going to use which means a bunch of text surrounded by a blank space. Understand? Of course You do.

It's IMPORTANT, for the sake of actually changing Your life to the better that You DO NOT read through all of this at once and think of it as some messed up rubbish, but STOP AT EACH "PART" OF INSCRUCTIONS AND ACTAULLY GO THROUGH WITH THEM BEFORE YOU CONTINUE.

I BEG of this from You. This is the least thing You can do for trying to help a guy he don't even know, don't You think?

Allright, all of this below was written, as i said, straight from my heart and logical part of my brains and it is only something which i have made up myself but makes 100% sense to me and is something that i used to help myself with to change my life, a small step at a time, when i was feeling like honeysuckle.

I am most probable going to write even more for You when i have had some sleep because i was supposed to hi the sack a long time ago but couldn't just go away from a guy in Your situation.

Please, VengeanceBurning, take this seriously. I don't even know Your age or where You live, but this isn't some, by a doped up idiot, spilled out rocket-juice over a keyboard below here. This is a seriousy try to get a person i believe is worthy some greif from my girlfriend after trying to explain to her why i stayed up so **** late last night. I know what i'm doing here, that's why it took so long, believe me.

I don't give the slightest about what others might think of this... rather article-like post (referring to it's lenght), if it can help You the slightest, which i know it will if You just give Your own life a chance, it was worth it.

I YOU laugh at it, however, that's good, becuase it's supposed to be a little clowny and weird at first. You'll hopefully understand.

- - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -

You don't do enough things in Your life to make You happy. You say this problem is "beyond You". Of course this is beyond You; the real You is living in the past. Your other You, the one who wrote this thread, is going to have to change to adapt to the new situations You're having in Your life. I'm going to get to the point quick here and dump the talk about me and "how i did when i was like that".

Life is a rollercoaster; the higher You get the harder and faster You'll drop when time knocks on the door. Since it goes so fast in downhill it's no wonder You can't even remember how it got this bad. You need to be strong, get over the greif and sorrow and start doing something, just something really small to begin with. You don't have to lay down and wait for the coaster to go upwards again, or in the worst case, rust apart and let Your cart fall down into oblivion. You can change track every time things like these happen and be on top again.

You start by accepting the fact that the person that You are right now is bad. Bad VengeanceBurning! This is not because of You, but because of everything negative which have happen in Your life so far; it has sucessfully draaaaagged You closer and closer to the opposit of Your soul. The person You were, however, was good, 'cause he enjoyed the reason why he was created; to LIVE.

Get out for a while or at least open up a window and look out. Are there any people out there? Any children playing, people talking or maybe even laughing? Why are they doing that? Why the hell aren't YOU doing that? Because You haven't understood that You are life, not everything else around You. Those kids out there, somewhere, beyond those buildings, do You think they care about any others than themselves right now? To them, they are life itself, doing what they're supposed to do. Goof around and throw some rocks at some old lady's window, not caring about anything else than their own, precious life.

So because You're three or four times their age, does that mean You can't have that anymore? Are You just supposed to sit there feeling like something a cat threw up?

But wait.... they didn't go through all that You did, right? They haven't even yet given a single drip of thought about how it feels to be in Your situation. When they fall and hurt their knee, the whole world goes to hell; if mom or dad isn't there to patch 'em right up there is nothing else for them to do but to cry until at least the physical pain goes away. But then they gonna be worried about where the hell mom is, and mad too.

To make it a little shorter; YOU HAVE FALLEN. You have hurt Your knee time after time, and You don't have anyone or anything in the whole **** world to get Your knee better. You just have to wait there.... wait and wait until some day, someone might actually patch that knee for ya. In the meantime it'll get infected and get worse by the day. Life's looking grim and Your friends and relatives are getting worried about where VengeanceBurning's gone off to. But You don't care about that; You're life doesn't mean a **** thing until You get that knee a got **** surgeon. You can't do anything You want anymore, all those things in the past, because of those **** falls...

Well, to begin with; Just get the HELL up! Your life sucks right now so why the hell not simply change it drastically instead of ending it drastically? You, as every single person that know about Your current situation KNOW that You can be in a much better mood than You are right now. They are so 100% certain about that, that they'll be more than happy to see that a new You has been born today, all of a sudden! You have had a great time in the past, gone downhill on the coaster, then changed track to something new and maybe even better than that other track.

Go to some market or store and buy a **** plant You've never even heard of and watch it grow for a week when You give it the ingredient of life itself; LOVE (which means pouring water over it, not to give it a taste of Your juice). Take a walk in a park meanwhile and just sit and be comfortable on a sunny day. Slowly, slowly You'll see how beautiful things in life can be even though the past was much better, once a little love pour out through Your arms.

Now doesn't this all just sound stupid? Of course it does! Because You are changing track! And the new track has a logic which the old one don't give a **** about, because it's still waiting for Your knee to get freakin patched! But now You've done something which makes sense on the NEW track, the GOOD track.

You did something to change track!!

You pulled it off! Everyone in the whole ******* world must know that You are a **** strong guy. You have found a small glimpse of insanity which You followed and... it turned out to be quite ok! It wasn't so bad to ignore the wounds on this track, beacuse You are strong on this one, stronger than on the other track. This track has got gold plating on the sides and You see some really nice scenery coming up further up on it. It's filled with new thoughts and plans and all kinds of crap that You don't understand, and that's going to be the life that You are going to enter. You prooved to Yourself and everyone around You that You can buy a ******* plant and follow it's simple instructions. Now that's what i call living!

Could You do something a little bigger? HELL YES You can! Because You're on crazy pills doing what some dude on a forum's telling You to and it brings some clarity to what You're supposed to do when life sucks.

Life ain't nothing else to You than what You are to life. Did You do anything to make anyone else feel good? Have You tried it recently? Why is that? Because You were on a track where a terrible swollen knee kept You down... so down.

I got an idea! A messed up, crazy one which... DOES make sense!? Buy someone You like/love one of these plants and tell them how much You like Yours! Don't by ******* shy on me now! You're supposed to change drastically here, remember? To proove that You, all of a sudden, have come to Your senses (Which is DOING WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD IN LIFE WHICH IS THE PURPOSE OF WHY YOUR MOTHER SQUEEZED YOU OUT THROUGH HER BODY AND NURTURED YOU FOR TWO DECADES!!) and that You are at least as strong as You once were.

THAT is the KEY to making You and the people around You understand that the past doesn't have control over anything else but the same person that lived back at that time. But You aren't that same person anymore, are You? Because You did something new and weird, and see what happened? Both Your and that other person's life improved a little! Amazing how easy that was! And why didn't i do this before, again? Because You saw no point what so ever to go there when You wouldn't get anything good out of it.

You still think all of this is stupid? You might, and that's perfectly natural. But You have improved someone's life recently, without doing too much Yourself, and that's the best **** thing a person can do. You are a GOOD guy, WORTHY of having a good LIFE. So what are You supposed to do now? You actually managed to go and buy two objects at a store which only were purchased to make someone You like and Yourself feel a little better. And i'm not being sarcastic now; doing something like this while just leaving a track You've been on for as long as You can remember is the strongest thing a person ever can do, and YOU did that!

Do You want to do the next step now? Hm? Then why not START a new flower shop and sell this love everyone You know!? Now THAT might be a little too weird even for the guy writing this (since You just entered a new track and nobody around You expect You to do something like starting Your own business), but it's doing small, new things like these which make the big difference when You finally find Your own path and can form Your rollercoaster-track with turns, twists and even loops if You want to. You have the power to form Your own life precisely like You want it.

You are a human being, able to do whatever the heck You want. That is plain logic and the truth. A person that understand all that You have read so far in this post is a person of might; a strong person. A person that can do something like that in a mood like Yours is a true winner and has shown strenght not even the strongest man in the world can pull off if he haven't got Your wits.

Life is about making the best out of it, especially for everyone around You. If everyone were closed up, selfish bastards there might never even have been a VengeanceBurning at alonelylife.com; because he would have been stealing those plants and sold them on E-bay for 9.99. Now that You have proven that You can do something so friendly and un-selfish that person will return his or her favour to You, in time, because You are a good guy. And good guys deserve all they want.

So what new endevours are You embarking on today? Maybe it's time You did something for Yourself? You are difinitely worthy of doing something that You really want to after what You've done for someone else lately. For every good deed that You manage to pull off You can give Yourself something that You deserve, is something i use to keep my balance ;). Maybe get a new cat? There are tons of cats waiting to be given away to some good fellow. That way You can help others a little WHILE You help Yourself. Since i don't know that much about You yet i don't think it's any idea i go into anyhing private though. All i know is that You are a real, strong good-guy who can do just about anything that he wants to do because he ain't afraid of doing crazy, irrigular stuff anymore because those actions are perfectly normal on the new track his cart is traveling on. Gestures of love and friendship that are best for everyone.

If You have come all the way down here, perhaps after a few days or weeks of following instructions, i'll be more than happy to be a wall You can bounce ideas, views of life and whatever You can think of via mail for example. I might be a 20 year old, ex-hardcore gaming, cider abusive, unemployed, skinny dude. But i love my life precisely as it is and so does my girlfriend and everyone around me!

The good life starts within You.

Hi Robin,

I thought you had some good insights. I do agree that part of getting out of a depression is, paradoxically, giving back to the world. It helps validate our own self-worth. And the beauty and kindness that so many of us do have in our hearts!

Latest posts

Back