how do you 'not' love someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't waste this opportunity. You can feel love and attachment. Despite normal testosterone levels, I haven't truly felt love and attachment to anyone for a long time, I cannot feel love. And believe me, it sucks...hard

You should count yourself lucky

I believe that 'unloving' someone is really difficult especially if you already built your world around your partner. You either get out of the relationship for a while and assess your feelings or you still hang on.

The ability to "not love someone" or "unlove someone" is something I desire..... it will come in very handy

allanh said:
The ability to "not love someone" or "unlove someone" is something I desire..... it will come in very handy

It's kind of easy. Think about a really unattractive girl that you cannot possibly love or fall for and take it from there. See, its not that hard rite?

I think the TS is kinda stupid. Wanting to unlove someone....

Gosh, I would give everything to be able to feel love and attachment to a person. Being dead inside while simultaneously craving love is an indescribable torture, a complete inability to care. fresia, now, if a friend of mine would get run over by a car and die in front of my eyes, I wouldn't care. I would just go move on with the rest of the day as if nothing happened. That's how apathetic I have become

Don't do it TS

the-alchemist said:
I think the TS is kinda stupid. Wanting to unlove someone....

Gosh, I would give everything to be able to feel love and attachment to a person. Being dead inside while simultaneously craving love is an indescribable torture, a complete inability to care. fresia, now, if a friend of mine would get run over by a car and die, I wouldn't care. I would just go move on with the rest of the day as if nothing happened. That's how apathetic I have become

I agree, I think you're digging your grave when you sell your confidence like that. Loving someone who doesn't love you back?? That's worse than prostituting. At least prostitutes do it for cash.

Latest posts

Back