How do you start your day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on the day and what needs to be done...lol I work different shifts so, I may be getting up in the morning or evening. Most "mornings" include coffee and checking email to get moving.

Fresh ground coffee, sit on the front porch watching the fog rise on the river, head off to work (25 min. drive) more coffee, hopefully some doughnuts, read E-Mails and start running the daily reports, more coffee and then I go pee.

I have to go pee......

Not my usual routine lately. I been draging my butt into the shower half daze,
since i started working again. I need to settle in a bit with my new hours or body clock.

I usually like to have extra time and not be rushed in the morning.
I usually have my alone time, gather my thoughts, meditate sort of, watch the sunrise if I can.
Read my books or pharses for the day.
Do my positive thoughts reiforcements and stuff like that.

I bascailly do the samething before I go to bed..I'll write in my journal. Also clear my mind
body, and soul of the daily grime...so I don't carry dirt into tommorrow.....I sleep like a baby.
I might meditate every other day.

It's bascailly living the 12 steps program. You do step 1,2,3 as soon as you get up.
You try to do the rest of the steps during the day.
You do steps 10,11,12 at the end of each day.

From my other job...the crew would meet up at the donut shop every morning and chet chat
and hang out for an hour before we head out to the job site....No rushing around atmosphire.
It makes for a healtier and friendlier work invornment. We're more productive.

I usually get up whenever and have a coffee and cigarette, then if the computer is available I'm on the net. Rather boring really but that is all I have.

Go pee, Then make tea. Then computer. anther tea. moor computer. Go pee again lol. one moor tea and a little bit moor computer. Then shower and then am awake enough to start the day.

Haha, nice video!

Mine usually starts with waking up at 7am, deciding to sleep in until 7:10am, then deciding to sleep in again until 7:30am. Finally I fall out of bed shivering and trying to feel my way to the bathroom. I then take a shower, fill up the cat's biscuit bowl and get ready by 8am. The rest of the time is just spent with me drinking 2 cups of hot chocolate while wasting time on the net or catching up on uni work.

starts the day with jumping out of the window or climbing a tree or riding a motorbike or goin for a long drive. WTF? Why am I in my bed? that was a dream? I m still in my bed. dang!

Hooray for King Diamond.

And probably the only other person who gets this vid!

You know he's got a degree in chemistry?

Protein Shake and oatmeal for breakfast, then read the daily news on my computer and check the weather to see what I should wear.

I take a shower, then it depends, if I have an important first class and need to be extra awake, then I'll drink some tea, if not then I sit there dazing out of consciousness for 10 mins afterward brush my teeth and walk to class

with the snooze button

with the snooze button

with the snooze button

with the sn- fresia!

fine i'll get up,

then thinking how much i hate school, get dressed, take meds, grab a bottle of water and a granola bar that i eat on the way the to school.

evanescencefan91 said:
with the snooze button

with the snooze button

with the snooze button

with the sn- fresia!

fine i'll get up,

then thinking how much i hate school, get dressed, take meds, grab a bottle of water and a granola bar that i eat on the way the to school.

You should try protein bars mmmm, granola bars look funny.

yeah i got to say the first thing i go for is the coffee been a ritual ever since 4th grade.

50% Chance: Snooze, Snooze, Snooze, Shower, fresia its raining outside AGAIN.

40% Chance: Snooze, Snooze, Snooze, Snooze, Snooze, Alarm turns off, I get to be 1-4 hours late to work or school today.

10%: Snooze, fresia I don't want to go to school/work today, I'm taking the ******* day off, Turn off alarm, Feel guilty for 2 days.

Unfortunatly,my day normaly starts around 6am and there is No such thing as a lay in at mine as 3 kids and a horde of animals mean early mornings, plenty of rocket fuel coffee and fresh air.

Latest posts

Back