How do you start your day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyin a nice bath. Wtf? I m in a pool? Where did the tub go? Who are these ladies? Where did they come from?

Oh crap. I m still sleeping in my bed. *Looks at time* "its noon" Damnit. Getup zak get up. Open your eyes.

Oh the phone's ringing somewhere. Wtf? the phone doesnt have a 'beep-beep' ringtone. Oh its the alarm. The alarm? Who turned on the alarm? Am I still sleeping?

*walks in to the bathroom* hehe, would you like a hand scrubbing your back sanal lol

Where did Bluey come from? Omg this aint a dream this is nightmare. Getup fast zak getup faaaaaaaast:p

I'm fortunate in the fact that I don't need an alarm clock, since my downstairs neighbors like to begin their day at about 7 am by screaming at each other.

Nothing says "Have a good morning" like cries of "YOU DON'T LOVE ME!" and "SHUT THE fresia UP *****!".

:(

lol

I begin my day with supper and end it with breakfast... if it ends at all that is. I get so little sleep I'm contemplating a way to combine lucid dreaming and sleepwalking with living in the waking world.

I wake up at 630am, go for a quick walk/run (depending on how I feel) and then hit the gym for an hour. Come home, eat breakfast, check my email, take a shower, then go to work

50% Chance: Snooze, Snooze, Snooze, Shower, fresia its raining outside AGAIN.

40% Chance: Snooze, Snooze, Snooze, Snooze, Snooze, Alarm turns off, I get to be 1-4 hours late to work or school today.

10%: Snooze, fresia I don't want to go to school/work today, I'm taking the ******* day off, Turn off alarm, Feel guilty for 2 days.

lol, man thats my morning exactly,

Hehe, my morning:
*hit alarm clock off*
*roll out of bed*
*change clothes*
*brush hair*
*snatch bag*
*leaves house*

Anyone wanna trade lives? Fresh ground coffee...sleeping in...computer time...pah! Pah I say.

We can't clear brush in the dark, so in the winter (re: now) my day starts 1-2 hours later at about 5 or, preferably, 6 AM. Wake up, run to the dresser to turn off my alarm clock. honeysuckle it's cold! Crank up the heater; hide under blankets till it's warm.

Much better. Put on my clothes and my grungy hoodie that I wear to work everyday (actually I just retired my old one...this one doesn't even have burn holes yet :p), run out of my bedroom and hurry to boil some water for oatmeal. Brush my teeth, pour water in to oatmeal, contacts in, eat oatmeal + a yogurt. Grab my lunch for the day and my work bag, head out.

But it's the beginning of winter, so it's PISSING DOWN RAIN naturally. Or about to piss down rain and just saving it till we're actually at work. So I start my rig to warm 'er up, scrape ice off my windshield if I have to, then hop in and away I go.

Get to boss's house, get in -his- rig. 50% chance I sleep on the way to the job. And if it wasn't already pissing rain or snowing, well, it is now. :( Stop at a gas station, get coffee and maybe some extra food, and off to the job we go to murder trees and misc. flora.

Some mornings, like if I know it's gonna be downright miserable, I get up early and go to the little cafe around the corner from me. Really nice place...good food, good people. One of those places where the same bunch of customers are there at the exact same time every morning. I really like it.

Just realized this thread was last active 15 fugging years ago... *sigh*

I hate these necrothreads...

Yeah let's just pickup where we left off 1 1/2 decades ago!

Depressing as sh.t

Actually, I end my day when you guys start yours 🤪.
So while you're having coffee, croissants or bacon and eggs, I'll be getting home and having pork chops with rice and a glass of cola 😜
At 20:15, I stumble my way towards the coffee machine and grunt at whatever's in the way lol.

Check mail/telegram and start working.
On weekends get coffee and check mail/telegram/news and feel happy, I don't need to start working)

Latest posts

Back