How do you?......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If something is not working in the way you are thinking then obviously you have to re-think your approach to life and find a way that dose work. Or at least better then it did be for.

For instance. I have been angry at a few ppl. I have decided that I well talk to anyone that talks to me and be polite about it. doesn't mean I have to be there best friend. But life is to short to stay mad at things forever. This is where I have changed the way I think.

Really only you can do this. I also now when I get pain or am just feeling tied I now go home and lock the door and deal with it by myself. As be for I would still wont to be around ppl but that is not such a good thing cos I get irritable and have took my problems out on other ppl in the past. There is ppl in this world that well never forgive me for this. But that's OK cos I never did anything that bad so I am able to forgive myself for it :) Also if you say sorry to someone it has to mean something not just a word. There is no point in saying sorry if the very next day you do exactly what you said sorry for perversely. So this is why I now bight my tong when I am not feeling so great around other ppl. And you know what I am finding my self to be a better person fro this :) You can change if you wont to. its not easy cos the only person that knows your making the effort is you. But it is you that well benefit from a better and moor balanced life cos of it :)

My problem is that it's not other people I have the real problem with. I can't ever get away from the one person I hate the most.

Yes it's friggin hard it's not as life gives you a manual with exact instructions on how to go about changing your lives for the better. When I was younger I was always dissatisfied with my self and changing something, but unless I got to the root of the problem it wouldn't change and I'd end up going round and round in circles, well actually even if I did get to the root of the problem it still didn't get fixed by changing something the only thing that helped me change was time and I've had a few friends that have helped me and if it wasn't for them I still would be in despair/hopelessness. But with their help I have hope now and find that my issues of low self esteem have gone away.

LonelyDragon said:
My problem is that it's not other people I have the real problem with. I can't ever get away from the one person I hate the most.

Ye I kinder went a bit broad there in my reply to you. what i was trying to say is that I have said sorry to myself. Only by forgiving your self for your short comings can you then move on and then change your self for the better. But it has to mean something are it doesn't work. You have to have a plan even if the plan doesn't work. At least you have something to aim for.

Hope you are following me here. sometimes I think I answer in regals lol. There is seines there if you take the time to read it and think about it though.

If you simply need to get away from your own thoughts for a wail then think of something out of the ordinary that you can do. something mad and out of character. If nothing else it well take your mind of things. sometimes that's all that is needed.

Latest posts

Back