How happy are you ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3.5 I'm happy becuase I'm not depressed. Clothesfree and will probably read The Hunger Games soon. I am debating whehter or not to go outside and sit by the pool.

Go out and sit by that pool, hopefully it's sunny out there too.

Fragile said:
Go out and sit by that pool, hopefully it's sunny out there too.

Yes, well... at least it was, it's clouding over now. My MOm told me we mind get a thunderstorm tongith. It's breezy out.

I'm a 2. Having a serious bout of loneliness since I've moved. Just seen my son who lives out of town and haven't seen for a year. I was so glad to see him but after he left I felt lost. He just grew up so fast. I hate being alone. I really miss my son. :(

At this exact moment, about a 1. In my everyday life, it just kind of varies. On a good day it's a 7. On a bad day it's a 1 or worse. Today was a bad day.

Hmmm..

Oddly enough, when times were really tough, I'd say that I was an 8 - 9. Then with age, despite things getting better technically, I seem to have dropped on average to a 7 - 8. Still good though.

I think that with age, the number will drop unless things change. For example, if I find myself single and/or jobless this time next year, having not had a relationship or job since I wrote this, then that number will range from 5 - 6. But I'm feeling lucky. I am working now for another week at least. Or another few months if I get really lucky. I don't have anyone special in my life but I am always optimistic. I should be fine~

3. I happy that I'm nude, but not happy, that I don't have the freedom to go outside, and wonder around, go swimming etc. I wish I could move some place where I can. I wish my Dad could buy me the house.

Latest posts

Back