How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great,my 2 nephews said they are learning about what happened to me more.Both have watched the first two episodes of I am Shawna Rae.Learned she went through the same thing I went through although she is 22 years old.Said I am like any normal aunt in their life

I had this Interesting experience this evening.

We ordered food online with one of the services where you can watch the delivery car on the internet making its progress towards your house. I submitted the order and watched the little car graphic go completely in the opposite direction from where I live. It zoomed far, far, south, then west, then it finally came back north and stopped at a place that was near my house, but it wasn't my house. Then it said "order delivered and completed," but no one had pulled up in front of the building. Soon I received a text that said "the driver has delivered your order and attached the picture at this link." When I opened the link it showed a place nearby that is actually a building full of restaurants. I thought "why in the !$%$%# did they drop it off there?" So I looked at the order again and somehow the delivery address had changed to that building. How, I don't know. So I tried calling the place and their "automated system" said "press 0 to speak to an operator," but when I actually pressed 0 it responded "this number is invalid." So we decided to drive over there on a nasty, snowy night with travel advisories. When we arrived, there was what looked like our order sitting on the ground in a parking space (picture below). It had been picked through and run over at least a few times. We asked inside and they said a driver had been there, had asked for "Ed," but they didn't know where to send him, so the driver must have just dumped the order in the parking lot and left. Why the driver didn't try calling me I'll never know. They had my number. So we ordered some different food inside the building and took it home. I manged to get most of my money back, but the service refused to refund 100%, insinuating that it was mostly my fault that the address was incorrect. I had never entered that address into my profile, so how it got in there is a mystery. Definitely an interesting experience.

IMG_0226.JPG

Last edited:
The good
+ Did my morning walk/jog without feeling like I was going to vomit
+ Got my son to the orthodontist on time without any accidents
+ Didnt have to go to Wal-Mart
The less than good
- Backed over the garbage can because someone put it not where it belongs
- About lost my cool in the Dr.'s office because country music is torture

Flipping brilliant, lost my phone and the missus is working late. Total solitude all day. I managed to write a bloody song for the first time in months.
that's great! Music always makes everything better :love:

Just hope you had some coffee to start your day, instead of green tea :coffee:
:unsure:

Might take the yardwork for the exercise - as long as there is no mold or fungus involved because it is the bane of my existence.

The dishes, no no no. I like your idea you posted on here earlier, of just shooting them. Problem solved (y)
I have 2 acres and my mower is broken. I can offer you scissors. :)

Might take the yardwork for the exercise - as long as there is no mold or fungus involved because it is the bane of my existence.

The dishes, no no no. I like your idea you posted on here earlier, of just shooting them. Problem solved (y)
I'd them for her but the blood and bits of skull on her skillet is way too scary for me to look at 😱

"dishes are done man" is a classic line that will forever be embedded in my noggin...

and

"There is a great big sign that says: PER SON NEL"
what a wench ..

also, how unrealistic, leaving your kids with a complete stranger while you gallivant in Australia for 2 months..

Latest posts

Back