How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a lonely day and even though I went visiting for a bit this afternoon and went to church this morning, nothing will fill my day because I miss family on Sundays. It was always the day we got together and played checkers or played cards and ate too much and visited. After my parents passed on, we would hang out with my uncle and aunt and cousins and my brother always called and we chatted for a long time and now they are all gone, too. I really miss them all so much, and I am still really missing my soulmate. I know I should force myself to go out and chat with someone or go sit in the park or go for a walk or do something, but nothing will replace the ones I've lost so I'm just really down this afternoon. No one else can feel that space for me and I wouldn't be very good company anyway. So I will just sit down with my kitties and find a good mystery to watch on TV
Ever since I was little I visited my dad's parents with my dad nearly every Sunday. We would eat lunch together. Sometimes my dad and I would go get it and bring it back. Sometimes my grandmother would make it. Sometimes I would make it. And once in awhile my dad would BBQ some steaks and make bisquits. They were so yummy. I did it until their deaths, about 18 years ago. A big part of me died with them. I visit nobody now. But, I'm so used to being alone and speaking to nobody that it bothers me to talk to others now.

Well I've got to get this out because I've realized that typing the words out actually helps get my mind off of things. Even if most of the time I delete it, if not entirely, almost always most of it. So two days I've been with these people and I did have a good time. Today was a bit confusing and when I found out that the plans had changed. I was **** near ready to say fresia it. I pushed on and as far as the ride it was absolutely incredible. Its been 12 years since I've ridden on the back and another 3 since I've been on a crotch rocket. I rarely even ride in a car with someone anymore. Its a control thing and for two consecutive days I've lost a little. fresia me...I already know.

I'm having a stuck day. But at least I got football. And I was able to get some of my frustration out on the backyard fence -- threw a tennis ball against it.
Pigskin? Im a soccer girl but I can pulled in to a football game if someone else is watching. Grew up in a Friday Night lights town. What is your team?

The Packers. Didn't work out well tonight 😄. It's ok though
I was a Packers fan when Brett Favre played, I think mostly because he is from Mississippi. I also liked Miami Dolphins while Tim Bowens played. He went to high school with the older brother of my boyfriend at the time. He got us tickets to some of the games. Im quirky today because I haven't had sleep. Its very likely I will be over sharing until I have settled.

Alright so far.
Woke up. Did an hour of exercise. Had breakfast. Hopped on the bicycle, went to the hardware store to get a key copied. Did my laundry.
Downhill jam for the rest of the day. 🤷‍♂️

Shity and frustrating. I'm so tired of trying to go to a website to search for something and instead of showing results for what I ask for it shows about 1000+ items sort of related to it. That's a big reason I stopped using Amazon. Now others sites are using that logic. Walmart's search engine is now almost worthless too. "just sort by most relevent" No! I want to sort on lowest price based on exactly what I asked to search on. But, several websites have noticed an increast in sales and profits by showing people stuff they didn't ask for and / or more expensive items.

Oh, about today. So, I had to go to several places. Things were not working, "just try back in a few minutes." Ummm. I here now. I won't be in a few minutes. Money order machine not working. Computer systems down. Tons of traffic due to road construction on a bunch of roads at the same **** time. People looking at their phones when the light turns green and just sits there. I honk and they get pissed. I go around them, they get pissed, and floor it to keep me from getting back into the lane.

Stores advertise having X in stock for X. You get there and they don't actually have it in stock. But, they have something nearly identical at double the price. Fers!

Last edited:
Another frustrating day. Woke up at 4am angry about bank crap again. Tried to get it fixed. But, couldn't. However, I got stuff done on the trailer. No matter what I will keep going on the trailer.

Another frustrating day. Woke up at 4am angry about bank crap again. Tried to get it fixed. But, couldn't. However, I got stuff done on the trailer. No matter what I will keep going on the trailer.
What is going on with your bank that takes this long to square away? Are they total incompetents?

I've just caught this post of yours. My sympathies pal as my dad's been having issues with his bank as well. He's 85 so he's been asking me to try to deal with them which means now the local branch will be getting a visit from me this coming Thursday.
Hope you've managed to sort out your bank problems. If not, then I'm willing to offer my "negotiating skills" if need be....

I had a pretty decent day today. I visited with a couple of friends early this morning and I went to a car show that is in town. It's one of the larger ones in this whole area and it's pretty awesome. I still love the cars from the 1960s and 1970s the most. My dream car has always been a 1968 or 1969 red Pontiac firebird.

I like car shows too. The last one I went to, a few weeks ago, I saw a new GT500 in person for the first time. It was a track pack car, and it was a Heritage Edition which means it came in Brittany Blue (one of the colors available on '67 Shelby Mustangs).

Your dream car sounds like a pretty sweet choice too (y)

(parital) solar eclipse was this morning.. visible mostly over EU, Central and Western Asia, Siberia and north-East Africa.

Effects last for 6 months.. and the total Lunar Eclipse will be in two weeks... yikesssssssssss

Latest posts

Back