How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unacceptance said:
Naw I would have just said "I masterbated" if that was the case.

Trust me, you can't stretch that out to last an entire day.

Oh, I beg to differ, my friend.

My day has been kinda awful. I woke up late because I spent last night building a computer for my brother, and it's my last day off and so far I've done nothing. But, I did something yesterday and the day before, at least.

I'm going to the store, then later is training.

Edit: OH WAIT, I almost forgot. As I was about to pull out of my parking spot to go pick up my contacts at the optometrist, a cute young girl in a little car drove by and gave me this smile. It could be because I was stopped in the middle of the street because she had right of way and I didn't see her till I was already pulling out, but I like to pretend it's because she thought I was hawt and that made my day pretty good for a bit there.

Some school and some work. Had my first barbecue of the year. That went well. Overall though for the last half of the day I have been feeling really low and sad. I need to get some other things done, but I just don't want to do it. I'd rather just lay on the couch and hope I can sleep away a good 10 hours.

Couldn't be bothered with life in general today.
skipped my history tute, went to cinema but only sat through an hour and a half of it before bailing. Now I'm thinking of making myself some food before my hairdressing appointment at 5.

Brian said:
Unacceptance said:
Naw I would have just said "I masterbated" if that was the case.

Trust me, you can't stretch that out to last an entire day.

Oh, I beg to differ, my friend.

Ur doin' it wrong.

Also my day was kinda meh-ish. Coulda been worst, coulda been better.

You can masturbate a whole day. It's kinda like a rotation of masturbation and sleeping. It's possible, just not very handy. haha. handy.

ANYWAY my day was. just another day. i always hate tuesdays. fresia taking out trash.

new tv arrived, thats really about it, made some soup to freeze, nothing of great excitment, meh

Went on a bike ride not to far away to see my Nana. It was freezing cold. Come back and eat and then sleeped for 2 hours. The end....

Almost fell asleep while driving today, but after having a real strong coffee from Second Cup I made it through the day just fine. Went home, did some laundry and finished up some work. Passed out for a couple of hours and then cooked some chicken parmesan for everyone. It turned out ok so that was the best part of the day for myself.

Pros :
- got my semester college grades in the mail - all A's
- beautiful weather today, went for a 5 mile jog
- spent some time with my Aunt, got to talk about some issues
- talked to a cute girl who seems somewhat interested

Cons :
- still haven't heard back from my friends regarding this weekend
- went for a job promotion interview 2 weeks ago- haven't heard back
from them yet. I'm starting to get impatient
- went for a haircut today- they cut WAY too much off !

I think I ran over a little mouse today :(. I didn't hear anything, but I tried my best to swerve out of the way. When I drove back to the road where I thought I squished it I did not see anything on the pavement so I hope its ok. Besides that I just went to school and then work. Managed to get a real good amount of things done to be well prepared for the next couple of weeks.

Had a good laugh. Went out to my favorite Middle Eastern restaurant tonight. Good stuff. Noticed some old friends called me when I was away. Maybe I'll get in touch with them. I don't know. People were in a real good mood today. It helped... a little.

mines been pretty good....but i wish i could be with my GF right now...

My day would have been fine, if it wouldn't have been for someone keying my car today . I had just purchased the car a month ago ! It is fairly new, and some jerk just went ahead and defiled it ! Never mess with another man's car !!!

fadingaway22 said:
My day would have been fine, if it wouldn't have been for someone keying my car today . I had just purchased the car a month ago ! It is fairly new, and some jerk just went ahead and defiled it ! Never mess with another man's car !!!

That ******* sucks! I hope you find out who did it one day.

Went for another volunteer dog walk today. Did it with someone who was really cool. Had a chat with an old friend that I have known since kindergarten. Chinese food....yum yum. Finished up a lot of work and I can rest and get some laundry done tomorrow.

I've been having a pretty good day.
No major issues bothering me.
I feel better or more well as each day gose by.

I've been doing alot of recovery work on myself.
Reading and writing a lot. Doing service work and getting out of myself.
Talking to my sponsors and just hanging around people
that cares about me. I'm establishing a support system for myself.
Met different people and becoming freinds with them.
Surrounding myself with positive people and keeping a positive
attitude.

I don't beat up on myself today and I sure as hell not going
to allow anyone to put me down in anyways...
On this forum or in real life. Anywhere and everywhere.

Little by little I'm getting to the piont of where i can start
focusing on my hopes and dreams. I can think more about
that now..maybe establish a plan or goals setting and do
whatever it is i need to do to obtain or have the experince
I want out of my life....without all the heart aches or trurama.

yes...I can actaully say I feel OK today...

Dad made me breakfest...that helps.
It's not so much about the breakfest...it's about my father
showing the love he has for me and I'm allow him to love me.
I belive a lot of my emotional issues or relationships issues i have
with women in general is link to the relationship I have with
my father. It's healing for both of us.

So for my day has been one cup of tea soon to be two cups of tea lol But its been good up to yet with not one bad cup of tea :D

**** I make a good cupper :D

So far I just had breakfast, played some videogames, and am getting ready to go to the gym at 11AM. After that I'll just study a bit and don't have plans for anything else.

Latest posts

Back