How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Studied all day, now I'm finding it hard to see properly (probably just tired) so I'm going to give it a rest.
Contemplating about eating dinner. dunno if I can be bothered cooking it, though.

I did some useful stuff but i think I should have done more than that.
I had pretty good outing, too.

Its been great so far :D

I went to church and i ate breakfast and...now i'm here xD

its been good, what little of it i've had so far xD

why dost thou wantest to know? :p

hmmmm,

maked a casserole, it was foul, not good :(
got a job interview for Wednesday, :D
Have a sore throat coming on, bad times man, bad times! :(

Had to move a dead cat to the sidewalk that used to visit my mother's workplace often. Poor thing didn't look like it died peacefully. That was the very first thing I did in the morning. Went for a long run after to get my mind off things. Did the usual. Boring monday.

Actually had a really good day today. I got a new laptop (Apple Macbook! I've always wanted one), had a good day at University and found out about Berlin's prostitutes and gay bars in the '20s. Really interesting. :D

punisher said:
Today has been sad for me... honeysuckle yesterday, but sad today :(

hope your okay dude :D

I got Sh*t on for a great height today, literly! A bird done it. Bad times :( on the plus side the interview went well, and was offer another job which i have accepted and start tomorrow, good times! :D

It's been a good day, actually. The little one is being relatively well behaved and letting Mommy post a bit. :p Had a chance to send a couple of PMs to a good friend too. :)
Been getting some stuff done around the house too, painters coming tomorrow.
Oh joy. *heavy sarcasm*

Side note: Punisher, I hope you are feeling better and lmao@ "pet." I haven't heard that used as an endearment in a looooong time. :p Nice, Lou, lol. :D

Hungover :( Had some friends over late last night, stayed up til the early hours of the morning talking about the euro (lol) in our drunken state.

Have to get ready to go out and drink tonight, again. Not looking forward to it at this point.

Not good.

Ever since I took my cat to the vet I noticed that she has spun down. She is not the same anymore.

My grandmother is not doing great and it hurts everyday to see someone get old. She has nobody and most of her days are her just spending time in her bedroom watching shows she doesn't want to watch since she doesn't know how to use a remote control anymore. I tried my best to interact with her today, but I could only take so much.

Besides that, I'm just feeling a little sad.

EveWasFramed said:
Side note: Punisher, I hope you are feeling better and lmao@ "pet." I haven't heard that used as an endearment in a looooong time. :p Nice, Lou, lol. :D

I'm feeling much better today, thanks Eve pet :p

punisher said:
EveWasFramed said:

I'm feeling much better today, thanks Eve pet :p

lmao :p you're welcome.

Latest posts

Back