How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounded like an awesome time, Phyxi. Its true about NIN though, sadly. They are doing one more tour and then Trent Reznor is going to do other things from what I hear.

Today was pure 'meh'. It wasn't cold at least, but it rained and was cloudy all day.
Now its Friday evening, and I'll just be infront of the computer for the entire night.
Hopefully everyone else here is doing fine.

evanescencefan91 said:
sounds sweet phyxi thats hilarious about the 2 security guards i wonder how that happened?

lol well once they're distracted then you can just run up on stage without them even noticing sweet

XD

sorry about you're eye though hope it get's better soon

:)

Thank you! :) I'm sure it'll be okay by tomorrow.
Yeah, I have no idea what happened between the two guards! Some of my friends managed to film it though and they were both swearing at each other and one started punching the other. Strangely enough, it was the only fight I saw all day ;p I thought they were meant to prevent fights!

DayvanCowboy said:
Sounded like an awesome time, Phyxi. Its true about NIN though, sadly. They are doing one more tour and then Trent Reznor is going to do other things from what I hear.

Ahh. It's very sad about NIN; I'm glad I got to see them for one last time. I am interested in seeing what Trent Reznor is going to do next, though. :)

Meh...was alright, I went out to eat with a friend for a bit, and hung out, then went to work till just now, and...im really f-en exhausted..ready to go to bed :\

+ cooked loadsa meals so i could use up my veg , freezer is now packed
+ had a luxuary shower
+ watched scrubs
- had to clean up friends emotional carcrash again
- internet usage allowance is away to run out

will start soon.

+ Had pizza with chillie and sweetcorn mmmmm
+ Thinking about planning my first ever holiday
+ Thinking of a huge vegetarian feast, cooked by a cute girl ;) LOL

- Can't make It to the feast, she lives too far :(
- Got to go out in a bit to get ciggerettes

punisher said:
+ Had pizza with chillie and sweetcorn mmmmm

Mmmm pizza sounds good, I'm just sitting around at the moment procrastinating. I will get off my ass and do something today...I will!

I went to bed at 5am... got up at 11... went to my computer, and here I am.....

like yesterday

+ received my dvd from online dvd rental shop
+ watched dvds from said shop
+ have been invited to a dinner party on friday night :)

- said party has a 50's theme, omg, no costume
- internet usage has now run out
- appeal date for old job has been given eeek!

+ Had my first day back at University.
+ Saw a mate I haven't seen in ages.
+ realised that I knew people in at least two out of my three classes.
+ The bushfires didn't reach my father's property, even though we were told they were going to be a "severe threat."

- Found out that my cinema class actually runs from 1pm to 5pm, but my history lecture starts at 4. So, I have to make an idiot out of myself and either run out of cinema an hour early or show up to history an hour late.
- Not used to just sitting in a chair for 5 hours.
- Cinema class is too small, expected it to be bigger.
- Had to watch "The Talented Mr Ripley" which annoyed me because I can't stand ANY of the characters in that film :s.

+ Tea tea tea yay! lol I may be addicted...
+ Got a visit from sis

- Welfare office called and said I have to attend a shitty course otherwise I won't get paid :(
I thought I would at least get some job interviews since moving, but it seems the whole **** country is struggling right now...
- Bored
- Lonely
- The world is too big

+ woke up early to do school work
+ Decided to go eat breakfast at campus restaurant

- Bus came late for pick up
- Bus driver went somewhere, didn't come back for quite a while
- Came to my destination late, missed breakfast
- Went home hungry
:( :( :(

jasmin said:
Gooooooooooooooood. Finally got my haircut and it looks really hot :D

I bet it is ;) LOL

The best thing about my day was a delicious coffee bun mmmmm :)

Latest posts

Back