How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
punisher said:
jasmin said:
punisher said:
The best thing about my day was a delicious coffee bun mmmmm :)

mmm...share it with me. You talk about food lots!

Sure we can share it, and me talk about food lots... nah :D

Well you mentioned pizza before :p
Great I'll pop over to yours, get a beer out of the fridge for me too.

i've a really good day today, i make cupcakes and soup and almost completed my skirt. Way! happy days! :D

I actually did quite a lot, I'm moderately proud of myself. honeysuckle IT'S 2:33AM!!!

jasmin said:
punisher said:
jasmin said:
punisher said:
The best thing about my day was a delicious coffee bun mmmmm :)

mmm...share it with me. You talk about food lots!

Sure we can share it, and me talk about food lots... nah :D

Well you mentioned pizza before :p
Great I'll pop over to yours, get a beer out of the fridge for me too.

Lol Yeah i like food, but i'm back on my healthy diet now.
So no more pizza or coffee buns for at least another week :p

And i'm all out of beer sorry... but i gots plenty of milk :D

it has been very good although it started out crappy and stressed

stupid econ final i hope i didn't do too bad on it, i had an A in the class so the worst i could get would probably be a B

but i would very much so like an A

then in bio we gave our presentations mine was on heart disease and i drew a wonderful picture of the human heart much more complicated than the <3

and ya then we watched a really cool movie about the human heart very interesting

this weather has been faboulus it got up to like 70*F awesome

so after my fianls i went on like a 3 hour bike ride i went way into the middle of nowhere and i think i like bikked a marathon pretty much,
and so after that i was of course i was pretty famished so i i went to bk yay

i honestly like haven't eaten from a burger place in like over a year i think, so i got a few fries and ate 3 cheeseburgers i like can never eat that many but today was an exception

it was very good :)

and best of all no school tomorrow woot!

so i'm probably gonna like take a shower then maybe lie down and get started on that gaint tosty novel :)

becuase i am exuased i i was up till like 12:30 last nigh finsihing my econ homework

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
stupid econ final i hope i didn't do too bad on it, i had an A in the class so the worst i could get would probably be a B

I hope you get your A! Three cheeseburgers!! My kinda girl!

jasmin said:
punisher said:
And i'm all out of beer sorry... but i gots plenty of milk :D

All out beer! I feel cheated! ;)

I'm going to tesco in a bit to stock up, but my day has been so shite
you'll have to run over to mine fast, before i finish them off ;)

Shite days :(

Caesium said:
I am Tony Manero

I take it that you aren't claiming that you are the professional golfer.

Nice weather over here.
Volunteered for another dog walk, things went good.
Ate some chicken mcnuggets. I wish they would bring back hot mustard sauce.
Still thinking about the Asobi Seksu concert. Good times.

pretty good day. took my dog to the river most of the day and watched a movie with my H.

Managed to do my stuff.
Come online for awhile and now, I should go for shower because the weather is just too hot. =)

Took my cat to the vet and he basically hinted to me that she won't live too long. Also got into a big fight with my mother.

Studied a little bit, read some interesting stories about people that lived in Nazi Germany. Realised how much I really love what I do at university.
Watched some TV. Got a phone call from my brother who wants me to drive him home (which is two hours away from where I live) because he got stuck at a friend's place where he says he doesn't want to be.

drunk too much last night, so feeling a little fuzzy..... i think i made some pretty bad choices last night, i'm am hanging my head in shame, hopefully, the dude with see the fun side of the whole thing and enough will be said

or is that wishful thinking?

I'm suppose to have a recording sesh in like an hour, but i don't know if i feel like going. i got stood up last time, and having a two person deal, that ain't much fun. sooo. my day's been pretty ick.

Latest posts

Back