How has your day been?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some laundry done. Changed the oil in my car. Finished up everything I possibly could to have a calm week for school and maybe get some extra hours in for work. Had another barbecue tonight. Went really good and it was **** tasty lol.

Technically yesterday

+ I competed in a 5k walking race.
- I think my place is going to be worse than last year.

-I procrastinated further on homework.

+ Spent some time with my brother today, it was fun

- Letting myself get stuck doing pretty much nothing, for hours and hours. There are better things I can do with my time, damnit!

Spent most of my day cleaning my pool after a nasty gusty day.
Change the pool filter at least 5 times. *sighs*
I think I'm sun burnt now :(

A friend came over and visited for an hour or so :p

Yeap..still didn't work on my work book like I told myself I needed to do :(

Hectic. Non stop action. Woke up. Went for a long run. Broke up a fight at school between two people that had it coming for each other for the past year. Called the cops on a drunk driver while I was working. Now I am just at home taking it all in.

Not bad.:) The nieghbors dog tried to hump my leg this morning as I was leaving for work.

But, Hell, that's the most action I've had in a long time.:p

+ Classes were pretty easy today
+ My group actually did some planning for our presentation that's coming up

- Sick
- My oldest pet fish is dying

+ had a call from my ex, she was checking to see if i'm ok and said she misses me, so thats good.

- i've never felt like killing myself so much (feel like it, not going to), everything is doing my head in and i'm getting sick of it.

+ Ordered two CD's, Bathory's "Hammerheart" and Morbid Angel's "Altars of Madness". Really looking forward to getting them!
+ Wonderful people on here, especially DayvanCowboy, packyourbags and Katia!

- The past few days has been pretty rough
- Computer problems. I need to replace my graphics card, ugh :(

Same to you, Terminus. Hopefully today is not so rough with yourself. There are many people here that have all been very great and understanding.

The weather was very nice today so I might make another barbecue dinner. Just looking up some new things to try at the moment. Class was fine. Seems like some artistic disputes between a bunch of bright writers and directors is being settled quite calmly.

hmmm I was just sent an e-mail with a virus in it. I NEVER get any type of junk mail. I wonder who that could have been? LOL

Yesterday was nice. Went to the big city and had fun.

Today was a bit tiring. Volunteer dog walk, cooking, laundry, and hockey. Its been a very busy two days.

Terminus said:
+ Ordered two CD's, Bathory's "Hammerheart" and Morbid Angel's "Altars of Madness". Really looking forward to getting them!
+ Wonderful people on here, especially DayvanCowboy, packyourbags and Katia!

- The past few days has been pretty rough
- Computer problems. I need to replace my graphics card, ugh :(

Alters of Madness is the first and still the best. You'll dig it.

Unacceptance said:
Alters of Madness is the first and still the best. You'll dig it.

Oh yeah, been listening to it alot lately. I've actually been a fan for many years, but never got any CD's until now. Should be getting "Domination" and "Heretic" later this week. :)

+ Been doing pretty well lately, whice has been a very nice change!

- Sudden anxiety attack is trying to ruin it, ugh

+ Downloaded fifty albums of lounge music, and watched a travel documentary about Argentina
- Didn't do much else

A little stressed out and worried at first about the well being of some relatives in Italy. After getting a call from them everything is nice and calm in the household. It was really good to hear from them. Besides that I went to school and then work. Came home and cooked up some dinner and now I'm just going to post here and maybe look for a Bikini Kill record online. If I can find it.

I had a day off! Finally got the opportunity to catch up with some friends i don't get to talk to much since i came here...
It has been a good day, lots of fun, laughs and play.

But as all good things, it ended this afternoon...
Allthough I had a long, good, fun chat with someone extremely important to me, when I logged off, i felt.... lost.
I'm not getting into a long tireing story of why... but it left me very lonely, very needful of something that person has...

I will yet again go to bed, alone and with tears....

Latest posts

Back