How is everyone's day going so far

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

27_guy_

Reaction score
Say one negative and one positive thing.

Negative: I remembered the fun times I had with my ex. How I thought we were meant to be. Even though the relationship only lasted for a month.

Positive: I accomplished most of the work-related things on my list and had a great workout.

Negative - Feeling queasy and lethargic all day.
Positive - Good news in the post today (family and I are moving house, we've finally received a moving date).

Negative: feeling stressed and frustrated, this is getting to be too much.

Positive: excited about Wednesday.

Negative: feeling stressed that my new e-Cig doesn't work as expected.

Positive: Wednesday is my birthday

my day was great

got to do a repair in a customer's home that talked to me like i was a piece of honeysuckle about ten days ago

guy was still a dick today, trying to intimidate me, haha

then got to do another repair in a house with two chicks who were clearly smoking crack in the other room

i could smell it, very distinct smell

then i got to pick walnuts, pears, and acorns out of my vehicle's engine as a squirrel/creature infiltrated and packed it full of the stuff. then i made what can only be described as "hex bags" full of mothballs and tied them in strategic locations to deter the little *******

tomorrow, i'm gonna shoot him with my 38

Trent said:
my day was great

got to do a repair in a customer's home that talked to me like i was a piece of honeysuckle about ten days ago

guy was still a dick today, trying to intimidate me, haha

then got to do another repair in a house with two chicks who were clearly smoking crack in the other room

i could smell it, very distinct smell

then i got to pick walnuts, pears, and acorns out of my vehicle's engine as a squirrel/creature infiltrated and packed it full of the stuff. then i made what can only be described as "hex bags" full of mothballs and tied them in strategic locations to deter the little *******

tomorrow, i'm gonna shoot him with my 38

Now this sounds like a very interesting day.

A little bit stressed out. Got some bad knews, Renae got snappy with me a little bit.
So she decides to checkout for the day. Didnt get done with we both planned
or agree to do. Had to go hang out in places i didnt really wanna be.
Felt tired, slight headache and a little fustrated....

Renae jumped my bones all night and all morning.
We didnt fight or argue after recieving the bad knews.
Spent time together just catching the cool breeze and played with our dog.
We're both home safe. The dog and cat are both home safe too.
Didnt fight or argue after we got home.

Negative - it's foggy so I can't play golf today

Positive - I'm off work next week !

bodeilla said:
Negative: feeling stressed that my new e-Cig doesn't work as expected.

Positive: Wednesday is my birthday

Happy birthday, bodeilla! :)

Negative: Skip.
Positive: I have a stage 1 cancer that has been caught early and am glad it's only stage 1.

Positive - I did play golf, the fog lifted !

Negative - Start of my working week

Took a W on a class while I still can and am getting checked for a learning disability, as suggested by my tutor on the subject.

Have more free time today for C++.

Was told by someone that I'm simply lazy and have no learning difficulties despite the 3-4 hours I put in 4-5 times a week for the one class.

Brought home a huge, juicy burrito full of beans, rice, chicken, cilantro, corn, onions, and peppers.

Panicked, woke up at 2am and rushed to work to finish stuff. Found that one of my colleagues was out due to holiday, another was out due to sickness, so I was alone as the entire IT department. have to teach tonight for 3 hours as well after work.

Fun times. coffee solves all.

Negative - Today is like every other day.
Positive - I'm positive that today being like every other day is negative.

The Good Citizen said:
putter65 said:
Negative - it's foggy so I can't play golf today

Fair weather golfer! ;)

ha ha !

No I play in all kinds of weather. In fact fair weather golfers do my head in. In summer the course is packed. Winter I have the course to myself !

Negative: overhearing my grandmother and aunt talking about how fat I am.
Positive: I got out of bed, went to work, and worked a full day with a smile on my face.

Positive: Movie day! Planning on watching horror movies today! :D

Negative: Why is my ex bf still on my mind? :( I just want to forget about him.

Latest posts

Back