How lonely are ya?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite as desperate as I was when I first joined here. In fact, I'm sort of craving a bit of solitude. Well, from certain people anyway. No one from here :) I am just so **** hard to please!

Outside of work and study colleagues of whom I've acquainted with, I definitely feel alone.

I think i didn't have my first official kiss until i was 18. To be honest, i am glad i waited. Whilst it may have been more 'fun' to try things with Girls at a younger age, it would have also been more risky and probably regrettable. Waiting is better I think :)

I'd say I'm more alone than lonely. I actually enjoy being by myself for the most part. It's when I feel the most content and comfortable with myself, but as much as I hate to admit, I am pretty lonely. I'm afraid if I don't do something about it now, I'll die alone.

weirdquietgirl said:
I'd say I'm more alone than lonely. I actually enjoy being by myself for the most part. It's when I feel the most content and comfortable with myself, but as much as I hate to admit, I am pretty lonely. I'm afraid if I don't do something about it now, I'll die alone.

I understand that as I feel the same and even friends and work colleagues have noticed how introvert and closed up I'm getting with each week that passes but I don't know how to change it.

im lonely, i have no real friends., and i never had, but i have my family, i have my girlfriend and most important, i have me.
and for the lonely ones: dont be hopeless. even loners can get a girlfriend and be happy with her. even loners can meet new friends. just smile and fight against the "curse" (loneliness). you are much stronger than it. you must believe in youself. If you dont love yourself, no one will

I've never been anti-social. I mean, I could have lots of friends, a girlfriend, social life etc. if I wanted but I just don't. I don't know why but to me, it's so good to be home alone and do things I really like. I'm currently in military and I meet lots of people every day and I don't feel any awkward to have conversations or meeting new people at all but when I get home, I'm just sitting right here. And I feel great.

Sk8aboi said:
Hey :) im an 18 year old guy....ive had one girlfriend my whole life,not including girlfriends below year 7,because that doesnt count...otherwise i would have had 2...HAHA anyway..me and my girlfriend only held hands....i never experienced anything past that point,yeah i know.pretty pathetic hay? Ur relationship only lasted 5 months...ive never kissed a girl in my life...
Am i the only one here that is this old and havent done these things,and im not talking about sex because im Christian and dont believe in sex before marriage...

I feel like i have missed out on so much...what about you guys,and girls?

mid_adult_man_laughing_with_hand_over_face_LV0006017L.jpg

Seriously dude, if you've got the same problems in 10 years' time, then we can talk.

I'm also 18 and I've also had one girlfriend (without counting the 'not serious ' relationships in which all we did was hold hands)

I haven't had sex before either, but I don't mind that too much because I think one is not obligated to have sex before they're 18/>18 or whatever.

But not to worry, whether or not you've missed things, everyone experiences that differently so it's hard to say. Also remember it's never too late to start (over).

Latest posts

Back