How lonely are ya?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty much the same haha
I'm 18 and I haven't really gone out with anyone before
i tried to go out with at least 2 people my whole life but they didn't feel like an actual relationship
more like a waste of time xD

I don't really mind though, i let things come at their own pace ^^
but it does get quite lonely sometimes .. ^^

Currently i dont feel lonely. Im stating to realise that if i just focus on things such as work or hobbies and not girls and friends, then i feel less lonely because my mind is occupied and i am no longer needy. Starting to realise too that i was getting mild anxiety because people werent returning my attention.
:)

jetsuo said:
Currently i dont feel lonely. Im stating to realise that if i just focus on things such as work or hobbies and not girls and friends, then i feel less lonely because my mind is occupied and i am no longer needy. Starting to realise too that i was getting mild anxiety because people werent returning my attention.
:)

That is exactly the way to be. Most people become anxious and upset from thinking too much about stuff. It also explains a lot too. Like why some people feel a need to be in a relationship all the time. They become too focused on relationships and that part of life.

Not lonely enough to feel like it most of the time, but lonely enough to cry in this weak moments... when I feel like...
738783_700b.jpg

Latest posts

Back