How Long Have You Been Single?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mum and Dad split up when I was 18 months old, I was then given to Grandparents, then Children's Homes, so I will count from 18 months I think.

52 years.

7 months. It feels like that relationship was just a fluke, a freak occurrence. No luck in dating since then.

i been single all my life.24 years old..
had this relationship with this woman in romanian for 6 months. she left me, but i wanted to leave her , i dont regret meeting her or talking to her, i learned a lot of stuff about relationship and money being the important factor. .it was complicated too many honeysuckle happened, insults lies, to the point of hatred,.long distant relationship dont work at all.

Now i'm hoping some stupid girl just gives me another chance hopefully honest unlike dana and healthy, so i an get my d ick wet.

Im not sure we should really be counting the years before puberty here. I mean do we really consider the years when you were a child but without a significant other ones when you could have been with someone?

If so we need to call child protective services on a few parents out there.

With the exception of a couple of failed... what can only be described as 'flings', which only served to reinforce my anti-relationship stance in life... just over 8 years now.

Here's to another 8 years of singledom! And hopefully, another 38 or so after that :)

ok since 20 i been feeling chronically lonely. i need a ******* woman.24 now 25 next jan/28 yeah

to whoever this may concern, loneliness in the brain is in the same place as actual physical pain.

I've been single for about 5 months after being cheated on with someone whom I was with for 8 months. I plan on staying single for a long time, because as of now I don't trust anyone with my heart anymore.

Cheers...

Around 10 Months. But I have never had a 'Normal' relationship lol. Always been something uncommon about it all x]

2.5 years almost and it's so stress releaving to not have someone always complaining.Beeing lonely is the new pink.

I've been single my whole life.

There are times when I feel so bad about my appearance that I find it hard to even show my face in public. Going to places where lots of other singles are likely to be at can be torture for me.

Latest posts

Back