How Long Have You Been Single?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really sad. I'm sorry you are feeling that way. But maybe what you need is to out more and show yourself more. you look handsome, as a lot of members here have expressed. you just gotta build your confidence within you and go get them chicks :)

you can do it! Everyone has their own beauty to show. Good luck :)

It will be 2 years August 16. It feels like an eternety. I miss him. His honesty with his faults like he couldn't live whithout telling white lies and later confessing them, his love for creatures big and small, his emotional intelligence, his trust in me. His sadness and repentance over his being a bad father. He had been a heavy drug addict and recovered and was clean for 8 years, he was deaf but could read lips at 20 yards, he smoked too much, he was the son of an intelligence officer of MI5 and a woman who left her son the "monster" who couldn't talk, in his crib to die. His grandmother took care of him, later he was brought up in foster care and homes and institutions he ran away from, he couldn't keep a job, he was a beliver in God and loved his coffee too sweet and all his cardigans had holes in them. He was the one who helped me get up on my **** feet when I was broken down. crying now gosh this is soppy huh. He died but not without being loved

*hugs Hopsfox* I'm so sorry for your loss :(

I've been separated for 9 months now. I actually enjoy the solitary lifestyle, but it's the feelings of rejection that have hurt the most. I'm getting over it though... He rejected me because of things that aren't my fault, and I have no power to fix, so I know at least I tried my best to make him happy.

I'm so sorry Ashariel. I know what it's like to give your best but not get the best of him. Keep your head high

26 years and in November 27. I'm changing that tonight though. I've made a goal to go on my first date before the end of July.

55 years!!!

That Guy said:
I've been alone for 3 years now. I'm feeling worse and worse about it all the time. I just don't know what to do. How long has everyone else been alone?

All my life and im almost 33 now, but i cannot say i feel terrible about it because this single life is all i ever knew however i do have a strong desire to find a woman to love and marry me, but unfortunately for me i quess thats just not my destiny.

Long enough to know that even though I am 54, and could get into a relationship, I don't think I want to. Ever since being with my ex-husband, who died after our divorce, I am not sure if I could be 100% close to another man. When a male friend was over last weekend--which could very easily turn into a relationship--after about 6 hours, I felt that I was smothered and wanted my space back. Everyone I know insists that I will change my mind and meet someone. Who knows?

14 years, 8 years or 0 years depending on how exactly we work it out... it's complicated.

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
dkiRNrV.png
[/font]

Latest posts

Back