How many friends do u have ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui said:
Yup :)
So, new friend, hows it going?

Eh... I am kinda burnt out of life right now. I just want to pause life for a minute and just rest. I will get to do so as soon as i fix my Flux Capacitor.

You? How has life been treating you thus far?

ThatOneGuy said:
Qui said:
Yup :)
So, new friend, hows it going?

Eh... I am kinda burnt out of life right now. I just want to pause life for a minute and just rest. I will get to do so as soon as i fix my Flux Capacitor.

You? How has life been treating you thus far?

The troll was really bugging me, but I'm cool now. Tomorrow is veterans day and I have nothing to do. I'm not really looking forward to wandering around town by myself but I know that's what I'll do. Hm, maybe I'll bring a guitar and play it while I ride the buses around in the rain... fun day plan, no?

Qui said:
The troll was really bugging me, but I'm cool now. Tomorrow is veterans day and I have nothing to do. I'm not really looking forward to wandering around town by myself but I know that's what I'll do. Hm, maybe I'll bring a guitar and play it while I ride the buses around in the rain... fun day plan, no?

Want to swap spots? You can go to work for me and i can wander around town. I hate my job with a passion. I would love to just chill for a bit.

You play guitar i gather. For how long? Any good?

ThatOneGuy said:
Qui said:

Want to swap spots? You can go to work for me and i can wander around town. I hate my job with a passion. I would love to just chill for a bit.

You play guitar i gather. For how long? Any good?

I'm a n00b. Been playing for 3 (?) months with a teacher and 6-ish by myself before that. So I'm not very good, but good enough to entertain myself for a few hours at a time (after that my n00b fingers hurt too much, lol.)
And no, I'd rather not go to your work. School's been rough recently, I need this day off.

Qui said:
I'm a n00b. Been playing for 3 (?) months with a teacher and 6-ish by myself before that. So I'm not very good, but good enough to entertain myself for a few hours at a time (after that my n00b fingers hurt too much, lol.)
And no, I'd rather not go to your work. School's been rough recently, I need this day off.

oic. Well, keep at it. Might turn into something more than a hobby.

I think i am going to quit my job soon anyway. I hate it with a passion.

Sorry... I hate my school but I can't really quit that. I want to change schools but my mom wont let me leave. But honestly, my picture of hell is an eternity in my schools attendance/counceling office with all those horrible crotchety old women. I was sick on friday and had to sit in the health office for and hour and I though I was going to fall over dead I was so sick until I realized the health office is right next to the attendance office... oh boyyy I wanted nothing more than to die right then... What kind of a sadistic pig yells at sick kids for being inconvenient? That's what the f*cking health office is for! OMFG.

I really don't know, I don't have any real friends, everyone around me is just my acquaintances.

I don't have 1 single friend. All my life I only had 1 or 2 real friends at a time. Now I've been without a friend for years. Ugh....

I have zero acquaintance/friends offline but i have 2-3 online buddies that i hope we have a long term friendship and we can meet offline one day.

I have enough friends. But recently one of my friends has been sort of cutting me off from all the others... he sucks up all my attention and gets jealous whenever I hang out with the others. And when we all hang out together he acts like they aren't even there, and like I only want to be with him anyway :( I like him alright, but he's too posessive and honestly, we aren't even dating. Friends with a few bennefits, but not dating. I miss hanging out with everyone! We had a really cozy group of about 4 or 5 of us, but since he came he's just brought drama and obnoxious people and now this! By the way... I'm the girl in a group of guys. That may make more sense!

Latest posts

Back