How many friends have you made here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many friends have you made here?

Votes: 12 42.9%

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 2-3

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 4+

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
0 but that's nothing new. I can't say i didn't try. I guess I just can't relate to anyone here but I'm not going to take it personally because helping those here is what's most important.

well so far 1, which is good considering I've only registered like an hr ago!

I put one but I Guss there is moor. roban is such a cool guy and a good friend to have. I love the mail I get from you :) alwys a pleasure to read. And am learning moor about mink who is also very nice am finding. You got to love new birth to as he is realy funny guy and alwys makes me smile when reading what he puts. even when am feeling down :p

lonelyheartsxx said:

:eek: that is dame good :D that is fast work there. You must let me know your secret some day :)

Coz your supper cool,,, It must be that ,,, It has to be that :cool: lol ;)

bluey said:
I put one but I Guss there is moor. roban is such a cool guy and a good friend to have. I love the mail I get from you :) alwys a pleasure to read. And am learning moor about mink who is also very nice am finding. You got to love new birth to as he is realy funny guy and alwys makes me smile when reading what he puts. even when am feeling down :p

:shy: thank you bluey, you're very nice too! In fact everyone I've talked to quite often on this forum are nice. :) So I just put 4+ since they're all friendly enough to be a friend on here ;)
And yeah gotta agree, roban's nice and newbirth is just funny :D
As well as lonelyhearts, trent, chris..these are the people i talk to more often than the others so, friends! :)

bluey said:
lonelyheartsxx said:

:eek: that is dame good :D that is fast work there. You must let me know your secret some day :)

Coz your supper cool,,, It must be that ,,, It has to be that :cool: lol ;)

Aww, thanks!! lol :) I just try to post as much as I can to make friends, and it's a lot easier for me than actually talking to ppl in real life.....and dont worry you're cool too, haha! ;-)

For every friend I make, I piss off someone else.

I think I've broke even. I've got a chart somewhere so I can keep track.

Silvernight said:
I made one... and lost one, over something silly.

Tell us about it if you can. We all might be able to help? Well not me right now cos I am a little bit drunk lol:shy: opss

Bluey said:
Silvernight said:

Tell us about it if you can. We all might be able to help? Well not me right now cos I am a little bit drunk lol:shy: opss

ROFL@ an intoxicated Bluey. :p

JustLost said:
For every friend I make, I piss off someone else.

I think I've broke even. I've got a chart somewhere so I can keep track.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:
Silvernight said:

ROFL@ an intoxicated Bluey. :p

lol I AM OUT THERE MAN :D But feeling good...

nice pick BTW

I have to say that I have been very very lucky. I have met my bestest friend, the one person who I know I will share things with for the rest of my life and the sister that I never had.

Thanks D xx

*internet hugs all*
ive made some friends here, no one ive seen in person, but i love you all just the same.

all my love to EveWasFramed, Naleena, EvenesenceFan91, Minus, the recently departed Qui, bluey, FodderBoy, ...........i know theres more but um..........sorry. <3

Nah, I haven't made any friends here. I've talked to lots of people over PM's, but I haven't stayed in touch with anyone long enough to form any kind of friendship. Sorry everyone! ><

I have made loads of friends. The friends I have made here have gone to prove that age doesn't really matter when it comes to friendship. Even if they are old enough to be my parent, I can still talk on an even level. I have also learned that what country people are from doesn't matter either. I remember talking to some people in the chat and not knowing where they were from, and it seemed totally normal. Then I learned that they were from really foreign country like Pakistan or India. I'm not sure why people from another country would be any different really. I guess we learn something new every day.

Latest posts

Back