How many women do you know ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putter65

Reaction score
Mine breakdown as this.

1. A woman I used to work with. I've mentioned her a few times on here. I love her very much. We are friends, we have played golf 2 times together and hopefully next week as well. I have her mobile number and we send text messages to each other every now and again.

2. A woman I used to work with 10 years ago. She has my mobile number but has never texted me. She's on my facebook and I send her messages every few weeks. I have told her about woman no 1. She's married. I don't see her that often, maybe only a few times a year in person.

3. A woman I've worked with for 8 years. She's just started on facebook, I've always liked her. She's single but I don't see anything happening between us. I told her about woman no 1 a few weeks ago. Don't have her mobile number and we haven't spent time together away from work.

4. Woman I've worked with for over 10 years. We are mates. She's in a relationship. We talk at work and discuss problems etc. There is trust there. Don't have her mobile number. We exchange a few messages on facebook.

5. Two more women I work with. I could maybe discuss stuff with them. Both in relationships. facebook friends with them and I think they care about me. If something was wrong they would send me messages etc. Known them for over 10 years. Not seen them much outside of work, maybe a few times.

6. Maybe 5 more women I work with and are facebook friends with. Wouldn't tell them anything though. Talk to them at work and that's it.

I guess it depends on your idea of "know". Frankly, I don't know if I KNOW anyone other than my mother and myself. I don't even know if I KNOW my sister sometimes. There's a woman that I thought I knew, despite our limited interactions. Something in my heart made me feel that I knew her, and really wanted to believe that she knew me and loved what she knew. I'm not talking about minor details, but the stuff that really counts. These days I find myself wondering what happened to that woman I thought I knew.

I am acquainted with many people, but I am not certain that I even know myself.

If you mean really "know".... I don't think I know anyone. I have attempted to "know" several women, but they all rejected once they sense my advances beyond normal friendship

Curious for all who posted here:

Is your mother a woman? And if so, do you know her well?

Define what you mean by know. I know my mum, grandmas, aunties, cousins who are girls.

If you are talking about friends with, then none cause they have found friendships/love/romance whatever bullshit with other guys.

Lonesome Crow said:
I think the OP ment how many women he wanna work over? :p

Maybe.

I think 'know' basically means 'friends with' - that's what I was getting at.

When I was 20 I didn't 'know' any women. The only contact I had with females was getting served in shops. Sad times !

putter65 said:
Maybe.

When I was 20 I didn't 'know' any women. The only contact I had with females was getting served in shops. Sad times !

The archaic english version of 'know' is bluntly, to have sexual intercourse with. So you chose a word that could easily have different connotations - not sure if it was intentional or not :p

In high school most of my friends were female, being raised by my mother I find it a lot easier to talk to women, on a friendly basis.

IgnoredOne said:
putter65 said:
Maybe.

The archaic english version of 'know' is bluntly, to have sexual intercourse with. So you chose a word that could easily have different connotations - not sure if it was intentional or not :p

lol , no it wasn't intentional !

It could be all crap though. I say I know these women. I could be just bullshitting myself.

I could test my theory by not sending any messages to anybody. I always send little messages to people, asking them how they are. I get replies but if I didn't bother, I'm sure these so called 'friends' wouldn't bother either. Hardly ever get messages from people asking me 'how I am ?'

I have no real life female friends; But then I have no real life male friends either.
I have a handful of online female friends; Infact most of my online friends are female because I find women easier to talk to.
The only women I know in real life are those I work with, and that's only a few; Those are purely work acquaintances though.

The real question is: does it really matter? Especially when many people have the bigger problem of not having any friends, be they of the opposite sex or not.

It is what it is. We meet women where we spend most of our times. And place of employment is were some us spend most of our lives..
I used to wrok @ a place where 90% of the work force were women...Fliirted with plenty of them. Some even wanted to marry me becuase of the position I held and the income I was generating. Some would give me there numbers or invite me to thier place as soon as Im single.
Ive had many incounters with women..aquintances, friends, dated,pultonic relationshihips. Booty calls to intimate relationships.

K...guys keep scores :p
6 women was the most I dated
@ one time.
2 women was the most Ive had sex with @ one time. Threesome....4 different sets of women.
I probably had sex over 50K times in my life.
I had sex 15 mins ago with my current GF. With her..its 2-3 times p/day...

The most sex I had with a woman in one day, weekend or month is with Renae. Its continuous or non stop sex with her for weeks at a time. She has multiple orgaism all week long as I do.

Hundreds of sex partners...

4 long term relationships. Long term to me is...over a year. Shortest time for me is 2 yrs. Longest is 12 yrs.

Probably just a little over 10 women had told me straight up...Lets just fresia and just wanted to have sex with me for the next or weekend. No strings attach....just have a good time for the weekend.

Cant remember all the onenight stands...but plenty. Bar or clubing..Id run into complete strangers..drunk and messed up out of my mind...it didnt matter either way. It was a life style I lived for a couple years. Single life....wasnt interest in relationships..Jadded with true Love and what not.

Latest posts

Back