How my roomates are helping me deal with my loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dateblade

Reaction score
I live with really nice roomates, and they made a website for me. I realize it's kind of goofy, but I also think it is sweet of them to care about my loneliness.

You can see it here if you want: www.dateblade.com

I wonder if mine is the first site like this?

Wow!
That's pretty cool. If I had roommates like that to help me with a problem, I'd feel like I had some really good friends :)

Gosh, you have really awesome roommates. And a cool site btw :)) It's very funny (in a good way) :) I have no experience with dating myself but after reading this I'd get hooked and interested in you as a person. Pity you live in Canada, that's kinda far.

Oh, one more thing - you look younger than 27. And remind me somewhat of Harry Potter. It's not a critique (I love the books btw), just an association.

I think that is the sweetest things your room mates have done, I read the entire site and honestly thought it had to be the best self made site I have come across. 3 Cheers for really good friends. Hope it works Blade and wow you actually look really younger than your pictures.

omg.jpg

you got awesome room mates...haha my friends would rather die than do that for me.

Latest posts

Back