How others see you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to want change what other people would think of me. However i changed a bit, i still wish i could change some peoples opinions from time to time, but i'm just trying not to care anymore.

How others see me? I think others see me as dumb for my age, and think i'm some sort of hermit or something.

Because of a psychological disorder, some people tend to view me as unstable. And God love 'em, treat me kindly. Some are genuine, and others aren't.

Baraka said:
Because of a psychological disorder, some people tend to view me as unstable. And God love 'em, treat me kindly. Some are genuine, and others aren't.

That sounds familiar. May i ask what you are diagnosed with? Autism here.

Rosebolt said:
Baraka said:

That sounds familiar. May i ask what you are diagnosed with? Autism here.
I don't know the exact name of my condition, but if I don't take my meds, especially the Risperidone, I become violent and make bad decisions as a result. If it wasn't for God, the doctor and a family that loves me, I'd be dead or in jail.

Baraka said:
I don't know the exact name of my condition, but if I don't take my meds, especially the Risperidone, I become violent and make bad decisions as a result. If it wasn't for the doctor and a family that loves me, I'd be dead or in jail.

In that case i'm very happy you can live life a better way, you really deserve it. It seems difficult to live with. :/

As far as i know Risperidone is an antipsychotic, but i don't really feel comfortable asking too much about it, it's none of my bussiness.

Rosebolt said:
Baraka said:
I don't know the exact name of my condition, but if I don't take my meds, especially the Risperidone, I become violent and make bad decisions as a result. If it wasn't for the doctor and a family that loves me, I'd be dead or in jail.

In that case i'm very happy you can live life a better way, you really deserve it. It seems difficult to live with. :/

As far as i know Risperidone is an antipsychotic, but i don't really feel comfortable asking too much about it, it's none of my bussiness.
That's OK. I don't mind. I try to be an open kind of person here. The link below can explain it better than I can.:)

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a694015.html

"That weird guy in the back who never says anything"

Although
Poguesy said:
Couldn't give a honeysuckle.
applies to me 9/10 times as well nowadays.
Sometimes a particularly nasty remark manages to get me down for a moment, but it quickly ends up in the mental trashbin and life goes on...

Latest posts

Back