How to deal with someone who doesn't love you back?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went through this for three years.
Wanted him to love me and spoil me rotten cause I never got it before.
Now it's hard for me to trust anyone really.
But I come around. I just have a hard time dealing with that pain sometimes.

perfanoff said:
Dun asum dat ppl on dis form hv 2 rd ur sms styl msgs. Do u raliz hw selfsh n immatur dis loks?

You mgiht as wlel sartt witrnig in slracmbd lertts..... srue we can raed it but why suohld we eevn btoher?

R u refering 2 me? if its me, sori I din mean 2 b selfish, I'm typing 4rm my fone so u can begin 2 imagine hw exhaustin twill b 2 type long posts n not use sms style

love-is-like-a-fart.jpg

I was in a relationship with this kind of a person who didn't love back. The most unpleasant thing with this was the fact that this person played with my feelings almost over a year but never told me. I fell in love more and more everyday meanwhile she did many "unfair" things behind my back.

This is one reason I don't seek love anymore. The feeling someone loves you (or you atleast you believe someone does) is amazing but for me, not worth the risk everything you cared and loved will be crushed.

Good post , i was in this situation whole of 2008 and it ended in jan 2009.Tried best to hold on anyway , cuz that girl could get 100 guys anyday and poor me who wouldnot get nuffing.But yea moving on is what i had to do.The only good thing which i could do at that time is after i realized she is just passing time , i stopped every kind of contact with her , just to show off to her , that i am proactive :) and just to surprise her that i too dont care and that she doesnot have to officially say the **** words that she wants to quit the relation.
Um this one liner helped me a lot which i found on internet " IN A LOVE AFFAIR , THE ONE WHO DOESNOT NEED IT CONTROLS THE RELATION"
TC

It's like that person owns a chunk of your self-esteem.
Friends and family might value you but if the person you want doesn't want you back it all seems to count for nothing.

When it hurts to love someone... there's something wrong..even if it's a small thingy. One person is not upkeeping the communication or relationship...both.

No love. No Cookies. Simple as that.
Lol. And don't get any of my yummy cooked meals or appreciation.

I mean I'm pretty understanding considering situations, I mean it sucks when you don't get that love from the other. If any partner is unhappy, I think it's better to try to work it out and talk. If it still continues it's best to just end it it's simple as that. Not worth forcing something to work if it's clearly not working.

Swamp Yankee said:
Move on, life is too short to waste on the un-interested. You have to treat them like job applicants. -SY

I unfortunately take failed job applications personally too, and get depressed.

But yea,this is good advice.

Kill them :D or just forget them they were worthless they don't deserve your love, and if they realize that they want you back don't take them back.

Latest posts

Back